• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

French Vanilla Small Oval Baker for Sale - Get Yours Now!

In summary, the French Vanilla Small Oval Baker is a versatile and convenient kitchen tool. It measures 9 inches by 6 inches and is perfect for small to medium-sized dishes. It is also oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, microwave safe, and dishwasher safe for easy clean up. However, it is not safe for stovetop use and should only be used in the oven or microwave.
swtnsssychef
small oval baker in french vanilla I could purchase from you? Please let me know!

I have 2 new in cranberry if you are interested in that and also a used one in vanilla. Let me know.

I may have a used one. Email me if you still need one.

Thanks,
Amanda

I have one that I took to shows but never used. I don't have the box for it. Let me know if you're interested!

I use mine all the time for warm dips and could use another. If anyone still has one, please PM me with price. Thanks!

Christy - If you are still in need of the small oval baker in vanilla, I do have a brand new one. Let me know. I'm in Illinois also.

1. What is the size of the French Vanilla Small Oval Baker?

The French Vanilla Small Oval Baker measures 9 inches by 6 inches, making it the perfect size for small to medium-sized dishes.

2. Is the French Vanilla Small Oval Baker oven-safe?

Yes, the French Vanilla Small Oval Baker is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for baking and roasting.

3. Can I use the French Vanilla Small Oval Baker in the microwave?

Yes, the French Vanilla Small Oval Baker is microwave safe, making it convenient for heating up leftovers or making quick meals.

4. Is the French Vanilla Small Oval Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the French Vanilla Small Oval Baker is dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze.

5. Can I use the French Vanilla Small Oval Baker on the stovetop?

No, the French Vanilla Small Oval Baker is not safe for stovetop use. It is recommended to only use it in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathy Scott
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies