• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I See the Small Oval Baker on Outlet? A Mystery Unfolded!

In summary, the Small Oval Baker is a versatile baking dish from Pampered Chef that can be used for a variety of dishes. It is currently in the Outlet section of the website, but there is limited information and no official announcement from the company. It could be in the Outlet section for a variety of reasons, but it is still a high-quality and functional product. It is also covered by the satisfaction guarantee, and there may be additional discounts or promotions available. To order, simply add it to your cart on the Outlet section of the website.
linojackie
Or did I see the small oval baker briefly on the outlet a couple weeks ago? I don't see it now, and I am not sure if it's just wishful thinking, or it was really there...

It was there! I was waiting for my debit card number, and by the time I got it, the oval baker was gone :(

If it was your imagination, then I'm imagining one on my kitchen shelf right now!

It was there ridiculously cheap (maybe $9) in cranberry. I wish I'd gotten a couple more to give as gifts.

I saw that and the scrapers and didn't jump on it quick enough.

Yeah I got one and right after that the scrapers and oval baker were taken off of the outlet. :( Wish I had grabbed a few more!

I might have an extra if someone is looking for it.

I believe they put the scrapers and those bakers up prematurely, seems things don't pop up on the outlet until the warranty period expires, so they have enough stock to cover warranty issues. So wait 3 yrs....

What is the Small Oval Baker and why is it a mystery?

The Small Oval Baker is a versatile baking dish from Pampered Chef that can be used for a variety of dishes such as casseroles, desserts, and even roasting meats. It is a mystery because it was recently spotted on the Outlet section of our website, but with limited information and no official announcement from the company.

Why is the Small Oval Baker in the Outlet section?

The Small Oval Baker may be in the Outlet section for a variety of reasons. It could be discontinued, overstocked, or a slightly imperfect item. However, rest assured that all Outlet items are still high-quality and functional products.

Is the Small Oval Baker still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including those in the Outlet section, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your Small Oval Baker, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Are there any discounts or promotions for the Small Oval Baker on the Outlet?

As with all Outlet items, the Small Oval Baker is already discounted compared to its original price. However, if you are a Pampered Chef consultant or host a party, you may be eligible for additional discounts or promotions. Contact your consultant for more information.

How can I order the Small Oval Baker from the Outlet?

You can order the Small Oval Baker from the Outlet section of our website, while supplies last. Simply add it to your cart and proceed with the checkout process. If you encounter any issues, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • ChefPeg
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies