• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: French Vanilla Rectangle Baker

In summary, the French Vanilla Rectangle Baker measures 11" x 7" x 2.5" and has a capacity of 2.2 quarts. It is microwave and oven safe, made of stoneware with a glazed finish, and is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for this--does anyone have a new one that they want to sell? Please PM me with a price including shipping to 70821.

Thank you.

Ann

I have one, but wouldn't it cost a fortune to ship? I also would be afraid with my luck it would break...lol

What is the size of the French Vanilla Rectangle Baker?

The French Vanilla Rectangle Baker measures 11" x 7" x 2.5" and has a capacity of 2.2 quarts.

Is the French Vanilla Rectangle Baker microwave safe?

Yes, the French Vanilla Rectangle Baker is microwave safe. It can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Can the French Vanilla Rectangle Baker be used in the oven?

Yes, the French Vanilla Rectangle Baker is safe to use in the oven. It is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

What is the material of the French Vanilla Rectangle Baker?

The French Vanilla Rectangle Baker is made of stoneware and has a glazed finish. It is also lead and cadmium-free.

Is the French Vanilla Rectangle Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the French Vanilla Rectangle Baker is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • candyfox