• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an ISO Consultant in San Diego with military connections?

In summary, an ISO consultant is a professional who helps organizations implement and maintain ISO standards. They conduct audits, make recommendations for improvement, and assist with the certification process. Companies in San Diego may hire an ISO consultant to ensure compliance with international standards and improve processes, efficiency, and credibility. An ISO consultant can benefit a business by identifying areas for improvement, providing expert guidance, and helping achieve certification. When hiring an ISO consultant in San Diego, it is important to look for someone with extensive knowledge and experience, as well as strong communication and project management skills. The cost of hiring an ISO consultant may vary depending on the organization's size and needs, so it is best to compare quotes from multiple consultants.
Sheila
Gold Member
One of the Japan Consultants has a customer looking for a local rep. (military who's moved there). If you are looking at getting into Pendleton, this would be your door. ;)

FYI, I started my career working with only military. YOU HAVE TO HOLD THE SHOW CLOSE TO PAYDAY ... close within 3 days of the 1st or the 15th if you want a smooth closing without declined cards. I promise, you need to remember to do that!!!

Hi Sheila, I'm 15 minutes from Camp Pendleton and in fact have a show scheduled there next month. I'd love more customers on base. PM me and let me know how I can help!

;) I'll PM you.

I am local to SD as well

I've found out the person making the inquiry is not the one wanting to do a show, she's trying to find a host for another friend. She agrees that the business opportunity will be great for her friend, so we are going to see if she's interested in joining the team. I might end up needed a hospitality director vs a consultant for her! But I'll let you girls know. ;)

I PMed you back. Either way it's all good. We have a great cluster that meets in Oceanside so if it turns into hospitality I can help you out with that as well

1. What is an ISO consultant and what do they do?

An ISO consultant is a professional who helps organizations implement and maintain ISO (International Organization for Standardization) standards in their operations. This includes conducting audits, providing recommendations for improvement, and assisting with the certification process.

2. Why would a company in San Diego need an ISO consultant?

Organizations in San Diego may choose to hire an ISO consultant to ensure compliance with international standards in order to improve their processes, increase efficiency, and enhance their credibility with customers and stakeholders.

3. How can an ISO consultant benefit my business in San Diego?

An ISO consultant can assist your business in San Diego by identifying areas for improvement, providing expert guidance in implementing ISO standards, and helping you achieve ISO certification. This can lead to increased customer satisfaction, cost savings, and improved overall performance.

4. What qualifications should I look for in an ISO consultant in San Diego?

When hiring an ISO consultant in San Diego, it is important to look for someone with extensive knowledge and experience in ISO standards and certification processes. They should also have strong communication and project management skills.

5. How much does it cost to hire an ISO consultant in San Diego?

The cost of hiring an ISO consultant in San Diego can vary depending on the size and complexity of your organization, as well as the specific services you require. It is best to request quotes from multiple consultants and compare their offerings before making a decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • janetupnorth