• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Chilzanne Cooler for 2 Liter Bottles

In summary, the Iso Chilzanne Cooler has a capacity of 2 liters and is designed to fit 2 liter bottles, but can also hold smaller sizes such as 1.5 liter and 1 liter bottles. It can keep drinks cold for up to 4 hours and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for best results. It is not suitable for hot beverages.
micocina
Gold Member
Does anyone have this cooler NIB? :rolleyes:

micocina said:
Does anyone have this cooler NIB? :rolleyes:
I have one that was only used for demo if you don't find a new one - I might even still have the box but not 100% sure.

There is another thread that has about 3 consultants listing that they have one for sale.

I have one new in box...asking $40 shipped US. If interested, contact me at [email protected] Thanks! :)

I have only used for demos asking $25 plus exact shipping email me please

I have one for sale that was only displayed at a few craft fairs.

1. What is the capacity of the Iso Chilzanne Cooler for 2 Liter Bottles?

The Iso Chilzanne Cooler for 2 Liter Bottles has a capacity of 2 liters, perfect for keeping your drinks cold and refreshing.

2. Can the Iso Chilzanne Cooler hold other sizes of bottles or only 2 liter bottles?

The Iso Chilzanne Cooler is designed to fit 2 liter bottles, but it can also comfortably hold smaller sizes such as 1.5 liter and 1 liter bottles.

3. How long can the Iso Chilzanne Cooler keep drinks cold?

The Iso Chilzanne Cooler is designed with high-quality insulation to keep drinks cold for up to 4 hours, making it perfect for outdoor picnics and parties.

4. Is the Iso Chilzanne Cooler dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Chilzanne Cooler is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the cooler.

5. Can I use the Iso Chilzanne Cooler for hot beverages?

No, the Iso Chilzanne Cooler is not designed for hot beverages. It is only intended for keeping cold drinks cold. Using it for hot beverages may cause damage to the cooler.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Christi_pchef
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise Suminski
  • Kristin Radunz