• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Discontinued Celebrate! Cookbook?

In summary, the "Iso: Celebrate Cookbook" is a collection of over 80 easy and delicious recipes perfect for celebrating special occasions at home. It includes a variety of appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts to satisfy every taste. The cookbook also offers options for dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free recipes, and includes nutritional information for each recipe. It is available for purchase in both physical and digital formats, and the ingredients used in the recipes are common and easy to find at most grocery stores. You can also earn the cookbook for free by hosting a virtual Pampered Chef party with your friends and family.
Cape_PC
I am in search of the Celebrate! cookbook that has been discontinued. If you have one you can sell please let me know. Thanks!

I found one at Half Priced Books for $1.00! I know this doesn't help in your search, but if you have a Half Priced Books or something like it(people take books they no longer want and sell them to the store who then resales it) it is a place to check out.

I pm'd you

I have one if you still need it!

1. What is included in the "Iso: Celebrate Cookbook"?

The "Iso: Celebrate Cookbook" includes over 80 delicious and easy recipes that are perfect for celebrating special occasions at home. It features a variety of appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts to satisfy every taste.

2. Are the recipes in the cookbook suitable for dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "Iso: Celebrate Cookbook" includes a variety of dietary options such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free recipes. Each recipe also includes nutritional information for those who are watching their intake.

3. Can I purchase the "Iso: Celebrate Cookbook" in digital format?

Yes, the "Iso: Celebrate Cookbook" is available for purchase in both physical and digital formats. You can choose the format that best suits your needs and preferences.

4. Are the ingredients in the recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients used in the "Iso: Celebrate Cookbook" are common and can be found at most grocery stores. You won't need to go to specialty stores to find the ingredients for these delicious recipes.

5. Can I host a virtual Pampered Chef party to get the "Iso: Celebrate Cookbook" for free?

Yes, you can host a virtual party with your friends and family to earn free products, including the "Iso: Celebrate Cookbook". Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a virtual party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dana Nicole
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
laberlin
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • emmjohns