• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Breakfast/Brunch Pizza With Crescent Roll Crust?

In summary, to make Breakfast/Brunch Pizza with Crescent Roll Crust, you will need crescent roll dough, eggs, milk, shredded cheese, breakfast meat (such as bacon or sausage), and any additional toppings of your choice. The recipe can be made ahead of time by assembling it the night before and refrigerating it. Different types of crust can be used, such as pre-made pizza crust or a homemade one. The breakfast meat can also be substituted with vegetables or tofu. Leftovers can be frozen and reheated in the oven.
amandamnorris
My Grandmother makes this fabulous breakfast pizza recipe with a crescent roll crust that she swears came out of a pampered chef cookbook YEARS ago. I can't seem to find it anywhere yet I have a host that wants me to make it.

Anyone out there remember it?

did you search the recipes behind CC?

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with this specific recipe from a Pampered Chef cookbook. However, here is a similar recipe for breakfast pizza that uses a crescent roll crust:Ingredients:- 1 (8 oz) tube crescent rolls- 6 eggs- 1/4 cup milk- Salt and pepper- 1 cup cooked and crumbled breakfast sausage- 1/2 cup diced bell peppers- 1/2 cup diced onions- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheeseInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Unroll the crescent roll dough and press it into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish, making sure to press the seams together to create a solid crust.2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.3. Sprinkle the crumbled sausage, bell peppers, and onions over the crescent roll crust. Pour the egg mixture over the top.4. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese and grated Parmesan cheese over the top.5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the eggs are set and the crust is golden brown.6. Let the breakfast pizza cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!

What ingredients do I need to make the Breakfast/Brunch Pizza with Crescent Roll Crust?

You will need crescent roll dough, eggs, milk, shredded cheese, breakfast meat (such as bacon or sausage), and any additional toppings of your choice.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the pizza the night before and refrigerate it. Just be sure to bake it for an extra 5-10 minutes to ensure it is heated through.

Can I use a different type of crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a pre-made pizza crust or even make your own from scratch. Just be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

Can I substitute the breakfast meat with something else?

Absolutely! You can use chopped vegetables, such as bell peppers or mushrooms, or even tofu for a vegetarian option.

Can I freeze leftovers of this pizza?

Yes, you can freeze the pizza after it has been baked. Just be sure to let it cool completely before wrapping it tightly and placing it in the freezer. To reheat, simply bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefmickey1
  • chefsteph07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bowlersbus
  • krismaur
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies