• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pink Baby Shower Gifts? Check Out These Cute Ideas!

In summary, "Iso: Anything Pink!" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase any pink-colored product and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to breast cancer research. All pink-colored products from Pampered Chef are included in the promotion, and there is no limit to how many pink products you can purchase. A portion of the proceeds from every pink product purchased will be donated to breast cancer research, and the end date of the promotion may vary.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
My best friend is having a girl and I want to give her a basket full of pink stuff.

Twixits
Cups
Towels
Plates
etc.

I will look thru my office and the basement tomorrow and see what I can come up with!

I may have a spatula and lettuce knife.

Addie4TLC said:
I may have a spatula and lettuce knife.

Oooh, want them!

ChefJWarren said:
Oooh, want them!

They're yours PM me your address and I will send them to you tomorrow. I was going to the post office anyway.

When I get home I will let you know if I have anything else... I always keep extras of the cancer products but that's all I remember right now.

I have a scrubby that has not been opened.

Okay, I'm home now and I also have an extra mini measure all and a mini scoop and measure.

I'll also take the mini measure all.

Okie, in the mail mañana. :)

I have a pink can strainer and a packet of pink HWC magnet clips from a few years ago~

What is "Iso: Anything Pink!"?

"Iso: Anything Pink!" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase any pink-colored product and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to breast cancer research.

Which products are included in the "Iso: Anything Pink!" promotion?

All pink-colored products from Pampered Chef are included in the "Iso: Anything Pink!" promotion. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and accessories.

How much of the proceeds from "Iso: Anything Pink!" will be donated to breast cancer research?

A portion of the proceeds from every pink product purchased during the "Iso: Anything Pink!" promotion will be donated to breast cancer research. The exact amount donated may vary depending on the product.

Is there a limit to how many pink products I can purchase during the "Iso: Anything Pink!" promotion?

No, there is no limit to how many pink products you can purchase during the "Iso: Anything Pink!" promotion. The more pink products you buy, the more you will be supporting breast cancer research.

When does the "Iso: Anything Pink!" promotion end?

The "Iso: Anything Pink!" promotion runs for a limited time only and the end date may vary. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the website for the most up-to-date information on the promotion's end date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JaimeAnnR
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JaimeAnnR
  • Pckristinv
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Pckristinv
  • Pckristinv