• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your '09 F/W Catalogs at a Discounted Price - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the discounted price for the '09 F/W catalogs is currently $5 each with a minimum purchase of 5 catalogs. This is a limited time offer and subject to change. The minimum purchase for the discounted price is 5 catalogs, and this offer is available for all customers, including consultants, hosts, and guests. The end date for this offer will be announced at a later time, so it is recommended to take advantage of the deal as soon as possible. Customers can mix and match any combination of '09 F/W catalogs to reach the minimum purchase requirement.
ChefElizabeth
If you're giving up the business, but have '09 F/W catalogs, I'd love to have them!

Thank you!

I'm interested in as well.

1. What is the discounted price for the '09 F/W catalogs?

The discounted price for the '09 F/W catalogs is currently $5 each, with a minimum purchase of 5 catalogs. This is a limited time offer and subject to change.

2. Can I purchase a smaller quantity of catalogs at the discounted price?

No, the minimum purchase for the discounted price is 5 catalogs. This allows us to offer the best possible price to our customers.

3. How long will this offer be available?

This is a limited time offer and the end date will be announced at a later time. We recommend taking advantage of this deal as soon as possible to ensure you get the discounted price.

4. Can I mix and match different catalogs to reach the minimum purchase requirement?

Yes, you can mix and match any combination of '09 F/W catalogs to reach the minimum purchase of 5. This allows you to choose the catalogs that best fit your needs.

5. Is this offer available for all customers?

Yes, this offer is available for all customers, including consultants, hosts, and guests. We want to make it easy for everyone to get their hands on our '09 F/W catalogs at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• my3angels
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
my3angels
  • Rosebud
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Rosebud
  • ndbigler