• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Your Sell-A-Thon Order Shipped? Check Now and Get Your Free Items!

In summary, the Sell-A-Thon items have not shipped yet, but the pre-order items have. The higher-level consultants should get theirs early next week.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
Has anyone's Sell-A-Thon items shipped yet? I keep checking and checking... nothing....

My pre-order stuff has been picked, so hopefully I'll get that this weekend, so I'm not too worried about the changeover kit, I just want my free stuff!!!!

:)

SAL is shipping the 12th according to CC.

Darn, I thought I had read somewhere it was shipping to arrive by the 6th! Bummer

I just checked 'shipment status' and it says that I will be receiving mine on the 6th.

I am pretty sure it is supposed to ship to arrive by the 12th for everyone.

If you pre-ordered spring/summer biz supplies, they are to arrive on the 6th (weather permitting!!!!). SAT products are scheduled to arrive with your changeover box on the 12th, some earlier dates for higher levels.

Darn, I guess I got it confused with my pre-order! I was hoping to have something to play with during my snowed in weekend! Hopefully my scentsy starter kit will still arrive tomorrow and as long as my pre-ordered paperwork comes I can start working on host packets for March.

I think the higher-level consultants get it before C/SC/TL, etc do....just don't remember which levels (D/AD/SD or if it's higher than them??)

esavvymom said:
I think the higher-level consultants get it before C/SC/TL, etc do....just don't remember which levels (D/AD/SD or if it's higher than them??)

Execs and above. They should get theirs early next week.

JennLizFran said:
Darn, I guess I got it confused with my pre-order! I was hoping to have something to play with during my snowed in weekend! Hopefully my scentsy starter kit will still arrive tomorrow and as long as my pre-ordered paperwork comes I can start working on host packets for March.

You are doing Scentsy along with PC???

I didn't think according to PC rules you could be with another direct sell company?

You can, but once you become a director you can't.

Related to Is Your Sell-A-Thon Order Shipped? Check Now and Get Your Free Items!

What is Sell-A-Thon Shipping?

Sell-A-Thon Shipping is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to its independent consultants. It allows consultants to earn free shipping on their orders during a designated timeframe by meeting certain sales goals.

When does Sell-A-Thon Shipping take place?

The dates for Sell-A-Thon Shipping vary each year, but it typically occurs during the holiday season. Consultants will receive an email from Pampered Chef with the specific dates and details.

How do I qualify for Sell-A-Thon Shipping?

To qualify for Sell-A-Thon Shipping, consultants must reach a certain sales goal during the designated timeframe. The sales goal may vary each year, so be sure to check your email for the specific details.

Can I combine multiple orders to reach the sales goal for Sell-A-Thon Shipping?

Yes, consultants can combine multiple orders to reach the sales goal for Sell-A-Thon Shipping. However, all orders must be placed during the designated timeframe in order to qualify.

What if I have a return or exchange for an order that qualified for Sell-A-Thon Shipping?

If you have a return or exchange for an order that qualified for Sell-A-Thon Shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund or exchange. If the return or exchange brings your total sales below the qualifying amount, the free shipping will no longer apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.carol
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • dawnsclassycupboard
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
melissakc
  • lt1jane