• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Your Favorite Product on the Price Increase/Decrease List?

In summary, the Price Increase/Decrease list was helpful in understanding the changes in prices for items at shows. The square grill pan and griddle went down in price while everything else went up, that's crazy. Jennifer made an error on the consultant newsletter where they listed some products that had increased in price but had also typoed "decrease" for "increase". There was also an error with the item numbers for the grill pan and griddle that was fixed by Harriet. Lastly, the spring form pan set and cake pans will have new item numbers and prices in the show season catalog but don't qualify for the price increase/decrease list.
iteachurkid
Silver Member
I just typed up the Price Increase/Decrease list so I thought I'd share :)

Attachments

• Price Increase.doc
    62 KB · Views: 410
Thanks for the list! The square grill pan and griddle went down in price while everything else went up, that's crazy.

How many promote price increases at their shows (trying to get guests to buy now before the price goes up)?

wadesgirl said:
Thanks for the list! The square grill pan and griddle went down in price while everything else went up, that's crazy.

How many promote price increases at their shows (trying to get guests to buy now before the price goes up)?
I think that was an inversion on Jennifer's part! Because they did not go down in price they went up! The prices need to be switched on those!
There was an error in the consultant news too, it said that "some products have increased in price" and then they put 5-6 products with prices less than then were last season, so it is an obvious typo/error on the newsletter dept! The whole article was about price increase, so it was suppossed to say "decrease".

Last edited:
I am adding a column with the item numbers on it and have fixed the errors on the grill pan and griddle. I will post it back when I am done.

Price Changes as of March 1st, 2008Here's the revised list that Jennifer started with my corrections. I like having the item number so when I get an order I know the number without having to look it up later.

I am glad I looked here before I had to type everything up--thanks, Jennifer!
I had just handwritten it all out and was all set to go into Word and do this when something told me I should check here first.:angel:

Enjoy! I know I have a few customers that might jump at the cookware seeing it is going up and it just might get them to order/host before March 1st
now! Let's hope!

Attachments

• Price Changes eff March 1 2008.doc
    68.5 KB · Views: 332
MissChef said:
I think that was an inversion on Jennifer's part! Because they did not go down in price they went up! The prices need to be switched on those!
There was an error in the consultant news too, it said that "some products have increased in price" and then they put 5-6 products with prices less than then were last season, so it is an obvious typo/error on the newsletter dept! The whole article was about price increase, so it was suppossed to say "decrease".

I was wondering about that, that's why I thought it was crazy.

With all of the typing and researching that had to be done I think Jennifer did a great job with only 2 mistakes! My list has the corrections.

Oops :)Thanks for fixing it for me Harriet...There were so many numbers, I'm so glad someone checked over it :) I guesss I better send the revised sheet to my cluster since I gave them the one I made tonight at our meeting. Thanks again for putting the item numbers. It really helps!!

:)
Jennifer

Thanks, y'all!!!

What about the spring form pan set? And the Cake pans? I'll try to come up with those numbers too! It's a great list to have!

Thanks for sharing and doing all the work...saved me a bunch of time!

mhrivera said:
What about the spring form pan set? And the Cake pans? I'll try to come up with those numbers too! It's a great list to have!

Seeing/hearing that they are being revamped they will have new item numbers in the s/s catalog and a new price they don't qualify for the price/increase/decrease list as they are changes in appearance. This is my opinion.

What a deal! I love this site. I have a show tonight and needed the price increase list to go with the Going, Going, Gone flyer. It's here! YEAH! I thank you both for taking the time to make the flyer!!!!! :)
Many well wishes to you!

1. What is the purpose of the Price Increase/Decrease List?

The Price Increase/Decrease List is used to keep track of any changes in product prices within Pampered Chef. This list helps consultants and customers stay informed about any changes in pricing for products they are interested in.

2. How often is the Price Increase/Decrease List updated?

The Price Increase/Decrease List is updated on a monthly basis. However, there may be occasional updates throughout the month if there are significant changes in product pricing.

3. How can I access the Price Increase/Decrease List?

The Price Increase/Decrease List can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Products" section. It is also available on the consultant's back office under the "Resources" tab.

4. Can I still purchase products at the old price if there is a decrease?

No, once the new prices are updated, they will be effective immediately. However, if you have placed an order before the price decrease, you will be charged the lower price.

5. Are all products subject to price changes?

Yes, all products within Pampered Chef are subject to price changes. This can happen due to various factors such as production costs, material costs, or market demand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
  • Teresa Lynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg