• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Using Email Contacts to Build Your Facebook Fan Page Considered Spammy?

In summary, using email contacts to suggest your page is a great way to reach out to a wider audience and spread the word about your business. However, it's important to be respectful of your contacts' privacy and preferences. Consider adding a call-to-action in your emails instead of directly sending a suggestion to like your page, as this can be seen as intrusive. Overall, it's important to use your contacts list in a strategic and respectful manner to promote your page.
NooraK
Gold Member
Using Email Contacts to Build your PageCurious on what you guys think. I already have links in all my newsletters, but what do you think of sending a suggestion directly from the page? I did that with my friends when I set up the page, but this would allow me to suggest the page to contacts who are not my FB friends.

I think this is a great idea. It's an excellent way to reach out to contacts who may not be on your friends list, and it could be a great way to spread the word about your page. Just make sure that you are being respectful of their privacy, and that you are not over-saturating them with emails. You want to make sure that people know about your page, but don't want to annoy them into un-subscribing from your list or worse, reporting you for spam. You could also consider setting up an email newsletter or automated email sequence that is sent out to your contacts regularly to keep them informed about your page. This could be a great way to keep your contacts engaged, and it could also help to convert them into returning visitors. At the end of the day, it really comes down to how you want to use your contacts list. If you really want to get creative, there are some great tools available to help you personalize your outreach and make sure your contacts are receiving the most relevant information possible.

I'm considering sending a message to my contacts who are on FB, but not my FB friend. Would that be spammy/annoying?It really depends on the relationship you have with your email contacts and how they would perceive the suggestion. If these contacts have shown interest in your business or have willingly provided their email address to receive updates from you, then it may not come across as spammy or annoying.However, if these contacts have not interacted with your business before or have not given consent to receive promotional emails from you, then it may be best to refrain from sending them a direct suggestion to like your page. This could be seen as intrusive and may result in negative reactions.In general, it's always a good idea to ask for permission before sending promotional messages to email contacts. You could consider adding a call-to-action in your newsletters or emails, asking your contacts to like your page if they are interested in staying updated on your business. This way, you are giving them the option to connect with your page without directly suggesting it to them.

Related to Is Using Email Contacts to Build Your Facebook Fan Page Considered Spammy?

1. What is the new feature for Facebook fan pages?

The new feature for Facebook fan pages is the ability to create a customizable template for your page. This template allows you to choose different sections and tabs to feature on your page, making it easier for visitors to find the information they are looking for.

2. How do I access this new feature?

You can access the new feature by going to your Facebook fan page and clicking on the "Settings" tab. From there, click on "Edit Page" and then select "Templates and Tabs" on the left-hand side. Here, you can choose the template you want to use and customize it to your liking.

3. Can I change the template once I have selected one?

Yes, you can change the template at any time by following the steps mentioned above. Keep in mind that changing the template will reset any customizations you have made to your page.

4. Are there any limitations to the new feature?

At the moment, the new feature is only available for desktop users. It is also limited to certain types of pages, including business pages, public figures, and community pages. Additionally, there is a limit of one template change per day.

5. How can this new feature benefit my page?

The customizable template allows you to showcase your brand or business in a more visually appealing and organized way. It also makes it easier for visitors to navigate your page and find the information they are looking for, potentially increasing engagement and conversions. Additionally, it allows you to highlight specific features or promotions, making it a useful marketing tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• knew92
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Kjurich
  • Admin Greg