• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Trading Spaces Still Worth Watching with Paige Davis Back as Host?

In summary, the conversation is about the TV show "Trading Spaces" and the return of original host Paige Davis. Some people are excited about her return and the potential improvement of the show, while others stopped watching after she left. There is also discussion about the format of the show and the return of other popular designers. Some individuals also mention noticing Paige's new hair style in commercials and share their own reasons for choosing their avatar.
heat123
Silver Member
I used to watch it all the time back when Paige Davis was host! After she left I stopped but heard she was coming back!
Anyone watch it currently? I heard it went down hill after she left (most of the designers left?)! I am soo glad to see her coming back! Can't wait to check it out at the end of the month!

I saw the comercial about her coming back. It said something about her being the designer? I don't know about that, I have not watched it in a while but I liked it better when she was on it.

Really, I didn't catch that part! Hmm, interesting!

Here is the link....

http://www.paigedavis.com/CurrentUpcoming/TradingSpacesNew.html

I didnt read anything about her being the designer. It said she was returning along with designers. Maybe I read it wrong. Kristi

I really have not watched it since Paige left!! I didn't like the format! Looking forward to seeing what happens with Paige Back!!

Anyone notice her new hair style in the commercials?? She appears to be growing it out, rather than doing her former perky short look ...

karaboo2 said:
Anyone notice her new hair style in the commercials?? She appears to be growing it out, rather than doing her former perky short look ...
Heehee, Kara, I had that same Avatar (Roadrunner) for the first year of my CS membership (until I figured out how to customize my own photo there)!

StacieB said:
I really have not watched it since Paige left!! I didn't like the format! Looking forward to seeing what happens with Paige Back!!
I tried watching the "hostless" episode but didn't make it through 1 , thought it was Soo Boring with out Perky Paige!

I must have been wrong, I am glad the designers are coming back. I can't wait to watch the new format.

I will have to set my DVR to tape the new ones...thanks! I used to watch them all the time, but then a lot of my favorite designers left (Vern and the Southern Redhead..of course I can't think of her name right now!) and Paige left, and it got too boring.

Laurie Smith was her name! It just came to me!

That's awesome!! I stopped watching after she left, too. They changed the format 800 times since then, and nothing else worked. Hello! Bring the host back, duh! Glad the new mgmt. knew what to do! Can't wait to watch it again w/all of those great designers, too!

heat123 said:
Heehee, Kara, I had that same Avatar (Roadrunner) for the first year of my Chef Success membership (until I figured out how to customize my own photo there)!

I have always loved the Roadrunner ... and if anyone sees me booting it around town with the 4 kids -- it just kinda fits!!

Well I chose mine cause DH has a Wile E Coyote tat so I wanted his nemisis as my avatar-LOL!

which designers are returning?

Related to Is Trading Spaces Still Worth Watching with Paige Davis Back as Host?

1. What is "Trading Spaces"?

"Trading Spaces" is a home renovation and design reality TV show that originally aired on TLC from 2000 to 2008. It follows two sets of neighbors who swap homes for two days and have a budget of $1,000 to redecorate a room in each other's homes with the help of a professional designer.

2. When did "Trading Spaces" first air?

"Trading Spaces" first aired on October 13, 2000 on TLC. It ran for 8 seasons before being revived in 2018 on TLC.

3. Who are the hosts of "Trading Spaces"?

The original hosts of "Trading Spaces" were Paige Davis and Alex McLeod. In the 2018 revival, Davis returned as the host along with new host, Paige Davis, and designers Genevieve Gorder, Hildi Santo-Tomas, Doug Wilson, Vern Yip, Carter Oosterhouse, Frank Bielec, Laurie Smith, and Ty Pennington.

4. How can I apply to be on "Trading Spaces"?

To apply to be on "Trading Spaces," you can visit the TLC website and fill out an application form. You can also attend open casting calls or submit a video audition. The show typically looks for neighbors who have a good relationship and are willing to take risks with their home design.

5. Can I buy products or items featured on "Trading Spaces"?

Yes, you can purchase products and items featured on "Trading Spaces" on the TLC website or through the specific designer's website. Some products may also be available for purchase in stores or online retailers. However, not all items may be available for purchase as some are custom-made or one-of-a-kind pieces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy