• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Today Ann's Birthday? Celebrate with Us!

next week will be the post-b'day diet.Happy bday! Didn't know we shared :DHope you have a wonderful day!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:Happy bday! Didn't know we shared :DHappy b'day, Lisa!It's my sister's b'day, too. :DThere are more babies born in August than any other month.This has been another useless fact from the brain of Ann. :)Happy Bday Lisa and Ann!!!! Ann don't eat too much good stuff. I know I would like free ice cream from cold stone but our closest one is about 45 minutes away from me.Happy Birthday! Enjoy all
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday! Be Blessed today and all year long!

Happy Birthday Ladies. Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!

JAE said:
Happy Birthday Ann! I think we are the same age. I didn't realize our ages were posted on our birthday. Eek!I also received a coupon for a free dessert at Ruby Tuesday's on my birthday. Sign up online. I never used the Red Robin coupon or my Coldstone one. Too busy that week. I did go to Ruby Tuesday's and shared the Tall Cake with three other people.

Don't worry - you can change that in your user settings...

Happy Birtday Girls!!! :d

chefann said:
mmm.... yummy burgers.... DH always gets the Sauteed 'Shroom burger. It's got mushrooms that have been sauteed in garlic butter, plus a slice of Swiss cheese. The Banzai is good, too: teriaki sauce and a pineapple ring. There's one with guacamole, and even one with a fried egg on it (better than it sounds). I love their fries, too. And if you aren't in the mood for a burger, there are some delicious salads on the menu. It's a kid-friendly place, so it's always loud.

That sounds so delicious!!! I can't believe I live in a town the size of Houston but I don't know where one is...

H A P P Y

BIRTHDAY​

TO YOU!!!

Happy Birthday Ann & Lisa!! Yes August is a great month for a birthday (mine was the 13th) - hope your year is filled with lots of good health and happiness!:)

Happy Birthday Ann!!! And many more to come! :)

thcheerleader.gif
party0011.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
thcheerleader.gif

eeyorebday3_small.jpg

Happy Birthday Ann & Lisa!
thcheerleader.gif
party0011.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
thcheerleader.gif

<h2>1. When is Ann's birthday?</h2><p>Unfortunately, as employees of Pampered Chef, we do not have access to personal information such as birthdays. We suggest reaching out to Ann directly to find out when her special day is!</p><h2>2. Is there a special sale or promotion for Ann's birthday?</h2><p>We do not have any specific promotions or sales for individual birthdays. However, we do have ongoing specials and discounts for all our customers to enjoy!</p><h2>3. Can I send Ann a birthday gift through Pampered Chef?</h2><p>We do not have a gifting service available through Pampered Chef. However, you can always purchase a gift card for Ann to use towards her favorite products!</p><h2>4. Do you have any birthday-themed products or recipes?</h2><p>While we do not have specific products or recipes for birthdays, we have a wide variety of kitchen tools and cookbooks that can help create the perfect celebration for any occasion!</p><h2>5. Can I track Ann's birthday order through Pampered Chef?</h2><p>All orders placed through Pampered Chef can be tracked through our website or by contacting our customer service team. However, we do not have the ability to track individual orders for specific occasions such as birthdays.</p>

1. When is Ann's birthday?

Unfortunately, as employees of Pampered Chef, we do not have access to personal information such as birthdays. We suggest reaching out to Ann directly to find out when her special day is!

2. Is there a special sale or promotion for Ann's birthday?

We do not have any specific promotions or sales for individual birthdays. However, we do have ongoing specials and discounts for all our customers to enjoy!

3. Can I send Ann a birthday gift through Pampered Chef?

We do not have a gifting service available through Pampered Chef. However, you can always purchase a gift card for Ann to use towards her favorite products!

4. Do you have any birthday-themed products or recipes?

While we do not have specific products or recipes for birthdays, we have a wide variety of kitchen tools and cookbooks that can help create the perfect celebration for any occasion!

5. Can I track Ann's birthday order through Pampered Chef?

All orders placed through Pampered Chef can be tracked through our website or by contacting our customer service team. However, we do not have the ability to track individual orders for specific occasions such as birthdays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pamperedharriet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmeg
Replies