• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Today Ann's Birthday? Celebrate with Us!

next week will be the post-b'day diet.Happy bday! Didn't know we shared :DHope you have a wonderful day!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:Happy bday! Didn't know we shared :DHappy b'day, Lisa!It's my sister's b'day, too. :DThere are more babies born in August than any other month.This has been another useless fact from the brain of Ann. :)Happy Bday Lisa and Ann!!!! Ann don't eat too much good stuff. I know I would like free ice cream from cold stone but our closest one is about 45 minutes away from me.Happy Birthday! Enjoy all
Ginger428
Gold Member
Have a WONDERFUL & HAPPY Birthday Ann!!!:D :D :D

Heres hoping you dont have to work today...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

May your day be filled with love, peace, friendship, and laughter!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:balloon: :balloon:

Hope you have a blessed Birthday!

tigger-partyhat-01t.jpg

Happy Birthday!!!!

:balloon: :balloon: Happy Birthday Ann! Hope you have a great day. :balloon: :balloon:

Happy birthday Ann! I knew I liked you... having a birthday in the same month as me just clinches it! :)Hope your day is wonderful! :balloon:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANN!!!

ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANN!
You don't look a day over whatever you claim to be!!!

Thanks, folks!

Unfortunately, I do have to work today. But I promise not to work very hard. :D

Gotta love free b'day coupons! I had a free burrito at Qdoba on Monday, and will be enjoying my free b'day burger at Red Robin for dinner, followed by a free b'day ice cream at Coldstone Creamery (and they give you the Love it size, too! That's a $5 item!). And I still have my coupon for a free cone from Baskin Robbins. Oh- and a coworker bought me a sundae at Ben and Jerry's yesterday (I got Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz with caramel. mmm...).

I guess next week will be the post-b'day diet.

Happy bday! Didn't know we shared :D

Hope you have a wonderful day!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

lisacb77 said:
Happy b'day, Lisa!
It's my sister's b'day, too. :D

There are more babies born in August than any other month.
This has been another useless fact from the brain of Ann. :)

Happy Bday Lisa and Ann!!!! Ann don't eat too much good stuff. I know I would like free ice cream from cold stone but our closest one is about 45 minutes away from me.

Happy Birthday! Enjoy all of your goodies;)

Happy Birthday Lisa and Ann! Have a great day!

:balloon: :balloon: Happy Birthday Lisa and Ann!! :balloon: :balloon:

Happy birthday to all the ladies!!
:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

ps. you are only allow to use 10 smilies...hehehehee.

Happy Birthday Ann :D

Happy Birthday Ladies!!!!!!

chefann said:
Thanks, folks!

Unfortunately, I do have to work today. But I promise not to work very hard. :D

hahahahahahahaha LMAO!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN and LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Indulge sweeties..

chefann said:

Mmmmm.....count back 9 months, I guess parents were having a little fun at Christmas....hehe ;)

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN AND LISA!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Happy BIrthday to you - Happy Birthday to Ou - Happy Birthday dear Chef Ann Happy BIrthday to you

How do the rest of us get signed up for all the free Birthday stuff -

There are a bunch of Augst and Sept babies on this board

I do have a free entree coupon I just got from Red Hot and Blue and I am not afraid to use it!

Happy Birthday Ann & Lisa - both of you have a great day...

...and I have no doubt Ann will enjoy her birthday and ***TRY*** not to work. ;)

Free Birthday coupons are nice, unfortunately you have to have stores around to get them...enjoy the ice cream especially!

Kathytnt said:
Happy BIrthday to you - Happy Birthday to Ou - Happy Birthday dear Chef Ann Happy BIrthday to you

How do the rest of us get signed up for all the free Birthday stuff -

There are a bunch of Augst and Sept babies on this board

I do have a free entree coupon I just got from Red Hot and Blue and I am not afraid to use it!
http://www.qdoba.com/Email.aspx sign-up
Red Robin's e-club
Baskin Robbins
http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/birthday/birthday_club.aspx birthday club

I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones near me. :) If you go the corporate websites for places you frequent, you'll sometimes find a link for b'day club. And I just got a note from My Points today with links for bonus b'day points on purchases today. So I may buy myself a present.

(And I was good for breakfast, since I'll be bad for dinner. I had yogurt with blueberries and granola.)

lisacb77 said:

I'm sorry...didnt look at the whole page...it was pretty early....:eek:

Happy Birthday Ladies

Hope you both have a Pampered Birthday!!!!:D:D

Ann!!
chefann said:
Thanks, folks!

Unfortunately, I do have to work today. But I promise not to work very hard.
Gotta love free b'day coupons! I had a free burrito at Qdoba on Monday, and will be enjoying my free b'day burger at Red Robin for dinner, followed by a free b'day ice cream at Coldstone Creamery (and they give you the Love it size, too! That's a $5 item!). And I still have my coupon for a free cone from Baskin Robbins. Oh- and a coworker bought me a sundae at Ben and Jerry's yesterday (I got Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz with caramel. mmm...).

I guess next week will be the post-b'day diet.

oooohhhh Ann!!! A girl after my own heart! I LOVE LOVE LOVE:love: :love: coupons! I didn't know all of these free birthday things! Is this a normal thing for Qdoba, Red Robin and COLD STONE????!!!! YUUUUUMMMMOOOO!!! My hubby's b-day is coming at the end of September and I know he'd love this! Let me know!
And the flavors you like!!! oh my, this post was almost better than sex!:blushing: ;) :eek: J/K!!! LOL! I'm just on weight watchers and I'm drueling over here!!!! HAHA!!! You and I would get along great!
I think I might have to be the next one that passes through your area, can I come over for dinner too?:blushing: Like KG!!!:D

Have a great day, and let me know about those birthday coupons!!! Do you know of any others?! I remember when Denny's use to do that! But they stopped, at least to the best of my knowledge they stopped!!!

Happy Birthday, Ann!!!!!:balloon: :thumbup: :D

Last edited:
lisacb77 said:
Happy Birthday, Lisa!!!!:thumbup: :balloon: :D

Hey, Cathy - see post #27 for links to 4 b'day clubs. If you're ever in the area, give me a call! That goes for any Cheffer. I can't promise that the house will be clean, but we're all friends, right? (And I usually have caramel pretzel Klondike bars in the freezer, which make up for a multitude of dust bunnies.)

DH was my BF when Denny's first started the b'day meals. He happened to be traveling to visit me on his b'day that year and stopped at 3 separate Denny's along the way for his meals. :)

My sister loves Red Robin but I haven't been - They are starting to put up around here

Happy birthday girls!!

Kathytnt said:
My sister loves Red Robin but I haven't been - They are starting to put up around here
mmm.... yummy burgers.... DH always gets the Sauteed 'Shroom burger. It's got mushrooms that have been sauteed in garlic butter, plus a slice of Swiss cheese. The Banzai is good, too: teriaki sauce and a pineapple ring. There's one with guacamole, and even one with a fried egg on it (better than it sounds). I love their fries, too. And if you aren't in the mood for a burger, there are some delicious salads on the menu. It's a kid-friendly place, so it's always loud.

They are supposed to be building a Cold Stone near me but it isn't here yet - I hear they are awesome too but I haven't been yet

Wait - AM I going to have to start the diet AFTER my birthday LOL!

You are not working too hard today are you Ann???

Happy Birthday Girls!

Ann R.

Happy Birthday Ann! I think we are the same age. I didn't realize our ages were posted on our birthday. Eek!
I also received a coupon for a free dessert at Ruby Tuesday's on my birthday. Sign up online. I never used the Red Robin coupon or my Coldstone one. Too busy that week. I did go to Ruby Tuesday's and shared the Tall Cake with three other people.

Kathytnt said:
You are not working too hard today are you Ann???
NOPE!

Actually, all the talk about b'day freebies led me to a web search on that very topic. I found another forum (dealtaker.com) that has a sticky thread with a LOT of freebies in it. I'll try to make a list and start our own thread about that. :)

Happy Birthday Ann & Lisa!!!

I love dealtaker

Happy Birthday Ann and Lisa! Hope your day is filled with great things!

:balloon: Happy Birthday Ann and Lisa! :balloon: May all your dreams and wishes come true!!!

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: Happy Birthday Ann, hope you have a wonderful day:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Happy, happy birthday!
:D :D :D

chefann said:
Happy b'day, Lisa!
It's my sister's b'day, too. :D

Happy Birthday, Oh Wise One! Hope you have a great day!!!! As for the August birthdays being the most popular, that's because everyone was trapped indoors during the winter! What ELSE is there to do (besides eat chocolate!)????

Hope you have a great one! Here's to you, girl...*clink clink*!!!!

Dena:D

Happy, happy birthday. May you have a wondeful year full of love and fun and great success with your business.

:balloon: Happy Birthday:balloon:

<h2>1. When is Ann's birthday?</h2><p>Unfortunately, as employees of Pampered Chef, we do not have access to personal information such as birthdays. We suggest reaching out to Ann directly to find out when her special day is!</p><h2>2. Is there a special sale or promotion for Ann's birthday?</h2><p>We do not have any specific promotions or sales for individual birthdays. However, we do have ongoing specials and discounts for all our customers to enjoy!</p><h2>3. Can I send Ann a birthday gift through Pampered Chef?</h2><p>We do not have a gifting service available through Pampered Chef. However, you can always purchase a gift card for Ann to use towards her favorite products!</p><h2>4. Do you have any birthday-themed products or recipes?</h2><p>While we do not have specific products or recipes for birthdays, we have a wide variety of kitchen tools and cookbooks that can help create the perfect celebration for any occasion!</p><h2>5. Can I track Ann's birthday order through Pampered Chef?</h2><p>All orders placed through Pampered Chef can be tracked through our website or by contacting our customer service team. However, we do not have the ability to track individual orders for specific occasions such as birthdays.</p>

1. When is Ann's birthday?

Unfortunately, as employees of Pampered Chef, we do not have access to personal information such as birthdays. We suggest reaching out to Ann directly to find out when her special day is!

2. Is there a special sale or promotion for Ann's birthday?

We do not have any specific promotions or sales for individual birthdays. However, we do have ongoing specials and discounts for all our customers to enjoy!

3. Can I send Ann a birthday gift through Pampered Chef?

We do not have a gifting service available through Pampered Chef. However, you can always purchase a gift card for Ann to use towards her favorite products!

4. Do you have any birthday-themed products or recipes?

While we do not have specific products or recipes for birthdays, we have a wide variety of kitchen tools and cookbooks that can help create the perfect celebration for any occasion!

5. Can I track Ann's birthday order through Pampered Chef?

All orders placed through Pampered Chef can be tracked through our website or by contacting our customer service team. However, we do not have the ability to track individual orders for specific occasions such as birthdays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pamperedharriet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmeg
Replies