• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Colleen!! Aka Letscook04

In summary, "Happy Birthday Colleen!! Aka Letscook04" is a special birthday celebration event for Pampered Chef consultant Colleen. You can participate by joining the virtual party or purchasing products from her store and leaving a birthday message. Exclusive discounts and offers will be available during the event, and you can also send Colleen a birthday gift through her online store. The event will last for one day, but you can continue to support Colleen by shopping from her store even after the event ends.
Ginger428
Gold Member
Hope you have a WONDERFUL & HAPPY Birthday!!!!:D

Thanks Ginger!! :)

I wish that we met up together at conference!!

Happy Birthday Colleen!!!

Happy Birthday, hope you enjoy your day.

Happy Birthday Colleen!!! Hope it was wonderful! I'm celebrating a bday today too! I'm exhausted :D!!!!

Happy B-Day Colleen and MamaChef Ann!

Hope you both had a great day....as it is close to 10PM here in Ohio!

Sorry I missed your birthday, Colleen! Hope it was a great one. I never got on yesterday and with all of the storms I didn't want to lose my computer!

Thank you!! Harriet were have you been?

Thank you Kelly!!

Happy Birthday, Colleen!! :)

Happy birthday to both of you!!! Have a Blessed Day!

Thanks Jenn!!

Thanks Ellen!!

letscook04 said:
Thank you!! Harriet were have you been?

I've been around off and on busy working on other projects and taking care of my DH who hasn't been the greatest but is starting to show signs of getting back to somewhat normal. Do miss all of you very much.

Happy Birthday!!!! :D :D :D

Related to Happy Birthday Colleen!! Aka Letscook04

1. What is "Happy Birthday Colleen!! Aka Letscook04"?

"Happy Birthday Colleen!! Aka Letscook04" is a special birthday celebration event hosted by Pampered Chef for one of our top consultants, Colleen. It is a time to celebrate her success and contributions to our company.

2. How can I participate in "Happy Birthday Colleen!! Aka Letscook04"?

To participate in "Happy Birthday Colleen!! Aka Letscook04", you can join our virtual party on the designated date and time. You can also purchase any Pampered Chef products from Colleen's online store and leave a birthday message for her in the comments section.

3. Will there be any special offers or discounts during "Happy Birthday Colleen!! Aka Letscook04"?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and offers on select Pampered Chef products during "Happy Birthday Colleen!! Aka Letscook04". Keep an eye out for them during the event!

4. Can I send a birthday gift to Colleen during "Happy Birthday Colleen!! Aka Letscook04"?

Absolutely! You can purchase a Pampered Chef gift card or any of our products from Colleen's online store and have it shipped directly to her as a birthday gift.

5. How long will "Happy Birthday Colleen!! Aka Letscook04" last?

"Happy Birthday Colleen!! Aka Letscook04" will be a one-day event, but you can continue to show your love and support for Colleen by shopping from her online store even after the event has ended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies