• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Lid Compatible with 12 Skillets?

In summary, the Lid for 12" Ec Skillet is made of tempered glass with a stainless steel rim and handle. It is oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and can be used on any other cookware with a 12" diameter and flat rim. It is also dishwasher safe and comes with a one year warranty against defects.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Does this lid fit 12" skillets in general or just ours? I have a customer who wants to purchase one but doesn't have our cookware.

Thanks

I would think it would only fit ours. Does anyone in your cluster have one that you could borrow and check the fit??

Kris, I have one if you need to try it out!

Thanks Gillian and Debi (I can always count on you two being on here at this time!)

Debi, I'll take you up on the lid offer to see if it fits her pan. Will pick it up on Tuesday (DH and I are driving to France for the weekend). Thanks for lending me your grill pan this week.

No problem! Just give me a call when you get back!

I received this e-mail yesterday from my director who received it from her executive director who received it from one of her directors (did you keep up with that)

Thought you might find it useful to know that the lid to the 12" family skillet fits right over the classic deep dish baker! And since it is oven safe it make the perfect see-through top for baking or re-heating!!

~

Thanks! That's good to know...especially with next month's stoneware special.

for reaching out! Our lids are specifically designed to fit our cookware, so I cannot guarantee that it will fit a 12" skillet from another brand. However, I would be happy to assist your customer in finding the right lid for their skillet. Please have them contact me directly so we can discuss their options. Thank you for considering our products!

Related to Is This Lid Compatible with 12 Skillets?

What is the Lid for 12" Ec Skillet made of?

The Lid for 12" Ec Skillet is made of tempered glass with a stainless steel rim and handle.

Is the Lid for 12" Ec Skillet oven safe?

Yes, the Lid for 12" Ec Skillet is oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

Can the Lid for 12" Ec Skillet be used on any other cookware?

Yes, the Lid for 12" Ec Skillet can also be used on any other cookware with a 12" diameter, as long as it has a flat rim for the lid to sit on.

Is the Lid for 12" Ec Skillet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Lid for 12" Ec Skillet is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What is the warranty for the Lid for 12" Ec Skillet?

The Lid for 12" Ec Skillet comes with a one year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • crissy11