• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This a Cooking Show in the Making?

In summary, Jessica is considering whether or not to bring her products over to her friend's home in order to potentially generate sales. She is worried about the logistics of hosting a show and whether or not her friend will be interested in purchasing anything. She is also considering whether or not to bring any friends along for the show.
MaddyandOwensMom
A friend of mine is having me over to show just her some products she may be interested in purchasing. While I think she may just be interested in a couple of things, she wants me to bring many products, including the Cookware. I was thinking that if I bring all these things to her home, maybe a little sample of one of our new recipes, could it be considered a cooking show if she purchases $150 or more? She would be listed as the host and the guest. That way, she could get a little bit free and a discount. She cancelled a show last year and never rescheduled because of her hectic schedule, so if I could get her a little something I would like to. Any thoughts?
Jessica

I would consider that a show ;) with food and showing off your products!

i went to my moms house and made a couple of recipes after getting my consultant kit just to show off some stuff and test my cooking skills. her and my brother spent about $200 that night. my director told me to count it as a cooking show...

I would say yes. You are talking about the products and showing off a recipe.

See if you can get her to invite a few other friends - then there is no question!

Thanks so much! I thought I could, but just wanted to verify. Again, in the end, she has only said she wants one thing, but wanted to see much more, so we will see! I don't think she'll invite friends over as she is having a hard time scheduling this. If she is close, I will suggest touching base with a few people.
Jessica

You might want to see if you can drum up an individual order or two as well to add to it. I usually get an individual order once or twice a week that I will add to someone's show. It is not always a lot but every little bit helps and it makes the host feel special that you are giving them the credit for the purchase.

Definatley see if you can get her to invite some friends to make it worht her time and yours (plus she'll get some benefits). I guess you 'could' say that it was a cooking show, but technically she didn't invite anyone over. Also, just keep this in mind too - when you submit these types of 'shows' as cooking shows they also lower your total show average. If that is something that is important to you then you might want to submit it as a catalog show. JMHO

Heck - tell her to take your catalogs to work, kids activities etc - she could get some outside orders as well -

I honestly don't think she is that motivated to get any orders, but I would like to look for some outside orders for her. I do watch my avg. show total, but I also like to get things for customers when I can, so even if this adds to the average, it would be Ok since it woulsd be a nice unexpected thing for her.
Jessica

1. What is "Could This Be a Cooking Show?"

"Could This Be a Cooking Show?" is a fun and interactive virtual cooking experience hosted by Pampered Chef. It features easy and delicious recipes, helpful kitchen tips, and the opportunity to shop for Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I participate in "Could This Be a Cooking Show?"

To participate in "Could This Be a Cooking Show?", you can either host your own show or attend a show hosted by someone else. You can find upcoming shows on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products to attend "Could This Be a Cooking Show?"

No, you do not need to purchase Pampered Chef products to attend "Could This Be a Cooking Show?". However, if you see products that you like during the show, you have the option to purchase them through the consultant hosting the show.

4. Can I customize the recipes featured in "Could This Be a Cooking Show?" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can customize the recipes featured in "Could This Be a Cooking Show?" to fit your dietary restrictions. The recipes are designed to be versatile and can easily be modified to accommodate various dietary needs.

5. Is "Could This Be a Cooking Show?" suitable for beginners in the kitchen?

Absolutely! "Could This Be a Cooking Show?" is suitable for all cooking levels, including beginners. The recipes are simple and easy to follow, and the host will provide helpful tips and tricks to make your cooking experience a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • winklermom