• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This a Consultant on Slickdeals Forum?

In summary, this person is a customer who is trying to find a PC Consultant and has found one through a slickdeals forum post.
Becky0216
Considering this is the 1st time in a long time i have ever seen PC on a slickdeals forum, I am thinking this may be a consultant. What do you think?

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=848255

Sounds like a customer to me wanting to pass on deals she has found.

Wow, I hope lots of people read her post, and go looking for a PC Consultant, or contacting the one they know!! What wonderful free advertising!

Whoever it is, they're not doing themselves (or their consultant) any favors. When I tried one of the product links it went to the HO website not a consultants.

Oh, I didn't think to click on the link. I just figured it showed a pic of the product. I figured the reader would contact HO if they didn't already have a consultant.

chefpenny99 said:
Whoever it is, they're not doing themselves (or their consultant) any favors. When I tried one of the product links it went to the HO website not a consultants.

That's why I said it's a customer and not a consultant;)

ok I am an idiot. I guess, I think the way it was written sounded kinda more like a consultant, but if that were the case, the links would be direct to her site.

She has added her consultant's name and consultant ID number (though not her contact info)

Its a violation----contact [email protected] to let them know. You cannot post your name and consultant ID number.

If you scroll down, another consultant posted all he info to try and get business.
I sent an email to solution center. Is that what I was supposed to do?

nevermind, it is already deleted. That was fast.

I sent an email too--but SC isnt open yet---most likely someone else reported it earlier.

I just looked at it - the consultant's posting their own info are gone, but the initial poster put up her consultant's name and ID. Is that allowed?

You'll get faster response from HO if you send it to [email protected] instead of the general customer service address.

Ann, That is actually the address I used. I looked at a previous post on here that listed it.
I wish I would have written down the other consultants info now. It was deleted I guess

Wow, learned something new. I clicked on the link and it went to my website! As long as people don't delete their cookies it looks like they will be directed to your website once they've gone there before! That's a great feature!

Rhonda, I saw that too. At first I got all worried thinking someone was listing my site. I am silly I know.
It is a good feature though

Related to Is This a Consultant on Slickdeals Forum?

What is "What Do You Think?"

"What Do You Think?" is a product review feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to share their honest opinions and feedback on our products.

How do I access "What Do You Think?"

To access "What Do You Think?", simply go to the product page of the item you would like to review and click on the "Write a Review" button. You will then be prompted to log in to your Pampered Chef account or create one if you do not have one already.

Can I leave a negative review on "What Do You Think?"

Yes, we encourage our customers to leave honest and unbiased reviews on "What Do You Think?". We value all feedback, positive or negative, as it helps us improve our products and services.

Do I need to have purchased the product to leave a review on "What Do You Think?"

Yes, in order to leave a review on "What Do You Think?", you must have purchased the product from Pampered Chef. This ensures that all reviews are from verified customers.

Are there any guidelines for leaving a review on "What Do You Think?"

Yes, we ask that all reviews follow our community guidelines and are respectful, relevant, and helpful. Please refrain from including any personal information or inappropriate language in your review.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TammyStar
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jessicafawn
  • lt1jane