• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Some of Us Are New to Pampered Chef and This Forum and I See an Occasional

In summary, the conversation discussed various acronyms used in the Pampered Chef community, including DCB, QSP, HWC, and LOL. Participants also shared additional acronyms such as FC, ISO, and TIA. The conversation ended with someone mentioning a link to a list of acronyms and someone else mentioning being stumped by new acronyms, such as PWND.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
Some of us are new to PC and this forum and I see an occasional acronym here and there. Some I can figure out, like DCB means Deep Covered Baker but others stump me, like QSP. Quick Serve P-something...?

What are some other the acronyms y'all use and what do they stand for?

Thanks in advance!

Re: acronyms...There was an excellent post in the Acronym thread, posted here a couple of years ago:

What does HWC mean?

adventurechef said:
I consolodated these for easier viewing.

Pampered Chef Cheffers Acronyms:

AP/C/S - Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer
BB - Batter Bowl
BTW - by the way
CC - Consultants Corner
CN - Consultant News
DBG - Double Burner Griddle
DD - Dear Daughter
DDB - Deep Dish Baker
DH - Dear Husband
DL - Down Line
DPDS - door prize drawing slips
DS - Dear Son
DYLAB - Do You Love a Bargain flyer
EAD - Easy Accent Decorator or Easy Accident Decorator
FC - Food Chopper
FPV - Free product value
HO - Home Office
HTH - Hope This Helps
HWC - Help Whip Cancer
ICSM - Ice Cream Sandwich Maker
IMHO - In My Humble Opinion
ISO - in search of
KWIM - know what I mean
LMAO - Laughing My Donkey Off (ROTFLMAO - rolling on the floor laughing my *** off)
* LOL - laugh out loud (thanks Marg!)
MAC - Morning After Calls
NC - National Conference
OOB - out of the box calls
OOF - outside order form
OTOH - On The Other Hand
PC - Pampered Chef
PITA - Pain In The Donkey
QSP - Quick Stir Pitcher
RCP - Rice Cooker Plus
RUFTH - Round up from the heart
SA - Simple Additions
SBRC - Season's best recipe collection
TIA - Thanks in Advance
TKG (some just use KG) - The Kitchen Guy
TPC - Top Performance Cluster or The Pampered Chef
TTA - tool turn about,
UM - ultimate mandoline
USG - Ultimate Slice and Grate

I forget what LOL means!

Linda

* I added this to the files

There was an attached file, too:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...-hwc-mean-pampered-chef-cheffers-acronyms.doc

Re: acronyms...Quik Stir Pitcher
MFP - Manual Food Processor
ISO - In Search Of
HTH - Hope That Helps

Re: acronyms...Thanks! I can usually figure them out but sometimes I'm stumped. This helps.

Re: acronyms...
marystell1 said:
Thanks! I can usually figure them out but sometimes I'm stumped. This helps.

Don't feel bad! I've been doing this 4 years and they still manage to come up with new ones that stump me (especially with new products). :D

Re: acronyms...FCOL! FPS! DI! I will let you guess that one. I got these in an e-mail that looked like a text from my niece. She had to explain everyone of them to me.
FCOL - For Cryin out loud!
FPS - for Pete's sake
DI - &#mn It!

Re: acronyms...I had to ask my son what PWND meant. He used it in a Facebook status that referenced getting his taxes submitted. Turns out it means "Perfectly (or Personally) oWNeD." He tells me it's a gaming term. [@$#%$%$ kids!)

Re: acronyms...RCB=Round Covered Baker

Related to Some of Us Are New to Pampered Chef and This Forum and I See an Occasional

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our mission is to help people create delicious and easy meals at home.

What is the Pampered Chef forum?

The Pampered Chef forum is an online community for consultants, customers, and anyone interested in our products. It is a place to ask questions, share tips and recipes, and connect with others who love cooking with Pampered Chef.

How do I join the Pampered Chef forum?

To join the Pampered Chef forum, simply go to our website and click on the "Community" tab. From there, you can create an account and start participating in discussions.

What can I expect to find on the Pampered Chef forum?

On the forum, you can find a variety of topics related to Pampered Chef products, recipes, and cooking tips. You can also find information about upcoming events, promotions, and new product releases.

Is the Pampered Chef forum only for consultants?

No, the forum is open to anyone who is interested in Pampered Chef products or cooking. Whether you are a consultant, customer, or simply a food lover, you are welcome to join our community and contribute to discussions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
momoftwins
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • BadGirl
  • General Chat