• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can This 3-Month Flyer for Summer 2011 Increase Your Sales?

form, it's great!Nah since May is almost over (in my mind) for bookings, I was going to give a Recruiting/June/July but no problem - I just printed out the June/July/August and then the HO full page flyer for the promo. All is good!Thank you for sharing this form, it's great!
kam
Staff member
Here is my 3 month flyer with June, July & August 2011.

Using Acro Reader you should be able to fill in your info at the bottom center. Also, you can edit the Sales blurb on the lower left.

Also, please look it over - I keep feeling like I have something wrong. I have looked at it too many times that I probably wouldn't "see" a mistake if it hit me in the face! :)

Attachments

• JunJulAug2011_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 868
OMG you were reading my mind. I was going to see if you had one with Aug just b/c I have a large fundraiser coming in tomorrow and I want to put one in each bag.

As always, you know I think you rock!

Melissa78 said:
OMG you were reading my mind. I was going to see if you had one with Aug just b/c I have a large fundraiser coming in tomorrow and I want to put one in each bag.

As always, you know I think you rock!

Oh good - then I am glad I worked on this today! Wasn't going to, but at the last minute decided to do this one with August.

Thanks! :)

kam said:
Oh good - then I am glad I worked on this today! Wasn't going to, but at the last minute decided to do this one with August.

Thanks! :)

Thank you! I usually don't want to be too far out with the specials but this time I do need it. This saves me from printing two sheets.

Was hoping for one with the recruiting info on it (like the Canadian one) but I got around that by printing the Recruiting Bonus on one side and this on the other.

I just received 23 cases today which includes 150+ orders to distribute for a large fundraiser. Most may never look at the info BUT, if one 'bites' it was worth it! I'm being sneaky and putting their receipts inside of the Discover Us brochure and then specials on yellow paper. Hopefully they at least pick it out of the bag! hehe

Thanks again Kathleen!

Melissa78 said:
Was hoping for one with the recruiting info on it (like the Canadian one) but I got around that by printing the Recruiting Bonus on one side and this on the other.

I just received 23 cases today which includes 150+ orders to distribute for a large fundraiser. Most may never look at the info BUT, if one 'bites' it was worth it! I'm being sneaky and putting their receipts inside of the Discover Us brochure and then specials on yellow paper. Hopefully they at least pick it out of the bag! hehe

Thanks again Kathleen!

WOW - that is big! Hope it goes well!

Do you mean a flyer with the MAY Recruit info? I am almost 100% certain I have never done a Canadian version flyer without first having done a US version. So, if you see a Canadian version, there should be a US version. Which one did you see?

I do have a 3 month flyer with the May Rec / May specials / June Specials. Is that what you are looking for?

Thanks Kam!

kam said:
WOW - that is big! Hope it goes well!

Do you mean a flyer with the MAY Recruit info? I am almost 100% certain I have never done a Canadian version flyer without first having done a US version. So, if you see a Canadian version, there should be a US version. Which one did you see?

I do have a 3 month flyer with the May Rec / May specials / June Specials. Is that what you are looking for?

Nah since May is almost over (in my mind) for bookings, I was going to give a Recruiting/June/July but no problem - I just printed out the June/July/August and then the HO full page flyer for the promo. All is good! :cool:

Thank you for sharing this form, it's great!

Great Job ...Thanks for sharing this

1. What products are featured in the 3 Month Flyer for June/July/August?

The 3 Month Flyer for June/July/August features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including our new Air Fryer, Grill Pan, and Summer Squeeze Set. It also includes some customer favorites like our Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Garlic Masher.

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts in the 3 Month Flyer?

Yes, the 3 Month Flyer includes some exclusive deals and discounts for our customers. This includes limited-time offers on select products and bundles, as well as free gifts with purchase for certain items.

3. Can I order from the 3 Month Flyer online?

Yes, you can easily place an order for any products featured in the 3 Month Flyer on our website. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order directly through them.

4. How long is the 3 Month Flyer valid for?

The 3 Month Flyer is valid for the months of June, July, and August. Some promotions and discounts may have specific expiration dates, so be sure to check the flyer or our website for details.

5. Can I host a party and earn rewards with the 3 Month Flyer?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party during the months of June, July, or August allows you to earn rewards based on your party sales. You can use these rewards to get discounts on products featured in the 3 Month Flyer or any other items in our catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies