• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a way to submit product suggestions to PC?

or any other family member for that matter, that they have to deal with her.Your MIL sounds like a bit of a bummer, but fortunately you don't have to deal with her. Your MIL sounds like a bit of a bummer, but fortunately you don't have to deal with her.
Denarella
Silly question. Does PC have a suggest line or email where you can make suggestions? I know this seems really far fetched but I've handed out many catalogs and invites the last two days. I've had two people suggest to me that PC should come out with a lid for the barbecue baster, so you can take the baster part off, and put a lid on the container of sauce thats left over and stick it in the fridge for next time....

Yep- there's a place on Consultant's Corner where you can make product suggestions.

I will tell you, however, that they will NOT bring out a cap for the BBQ Basting Bottle. There is a likelihood, even though it's small, that juices from uncooked meat will run down the neck into the bottle, contaminating the sauce that's there. Capping it for storage will allow nasties to grow in the leftover sauce. That's the official HO stand on that - someone in my upline asked about it.

Enough said.....thanks Ann

ok so wait... i clean the top of my basting bottle when i'm done with it and then put it in the fridge... not a good idea?? that may be a stupid question but i thought it was ok.

chefann said:
I will tell you, however, that they will NOT bring out a cap for the BBQ Basting Bottle. There is a likelihood, even though it's small, that juices from uncooked meat will run down the neck into the bottle, contaminating the sauce that's there. Capping it for storage will allow nasties to grow in the leftover sauce. That's the official HO stand on that - someone in my upline asked about it.

Ewww Gross!! when I first read the idea I thought, WOW cool. Now Im just grossed out :yuck: LOL

ginamkiely said:
ok so wait... i clean the top of my basting bottle when i'm done with it and then put it in the fridge... not a good idea?? that may be a stupid question but i thought it was ok.

Sure its okay when you're trying to poison your hubby! Otherwise, ummmm, no.

Hmm... him i like.. His mother on the other hand, I would poison her in a minute. Did i just say that outloud? LOL. (i'm kinda joking so please don't call the police on me!)

Not a good idea, Gina. If you use it to brush sauce on uncooked meat, there may be meat juices that get into the bristles and run down through the neck into the bottle. Ick. :yuck: If you're using it on fully cooked meat, contamination isn't an issue, but the bottle isn't airtight because there isn't a cap.

ginamkiely said:
Hmm... him i like.. His mother on the other hand, I would poison her in a minute. Did i just say that outloud? LOL. (i'm kinda joking so please don't call the police on me!)

We ALL have a wishlist, girl....dont fret

chefann said:
Not a good idea, Gina. If you use it to brush sauce on uncooked meat, there may be meat juices that get into the bristles and run down through the neck into the bottle. Ick. :yuck: If you're using it on fully cooked meat, contamination isn't an issue, but the bottle isn't airtight because there isn't a cap.

yeah that sounds pretty nasty. i'm going to empty mine now and throw it in the dishwasher... TWICE!

Denarella said:
We ALL have a wishlist, girl....dont fret

A girl can dream, can't she? :D

ginamkiely said:
A girl can dream, can't she? :D

I encourage dreams:angel: Just dont follow thru!:yuck:

Denarella said:
I encourage dreams:angel: Just dont follow thru!:yuck:

I will try but believe me it's hard. Shouldn't be too hard though since I banned her from my house for a while. lol. Ok i'm going to make dinner... be back when it's in the oven

Whatcha makin'? Can I come?

ginamkiely said:
I didn't know we had the same MIL!!!!!

ginamkiely said:
I will try but believe me it's hard. Shouldn't be too hard though since I banned her from my house for a while. lol. Ok i'm going to make dinner... be back when it's in the oven

Just do what were doing...move to another state!!! :D

chefann said:
Whatcha makin'? Can I come?

Tender pot roast beef with carrots, celery and onions in tomato juice sauce over egg noodle. MMmm MMmm MMmm good!

You are welcome here whenever you would like!

pamperedlinda said:
I didn't know we had the same MIL!!!!!

Oh please tell me yours isn't a complete nutcase like mine? I feel so bad for anyone who's MIL is like mine. I could write a book with all the BS she's put us through.

PCwithStay-C said:
Just do what were doing...move to another state!!! :D

That's not a bad idea... but then my MIL would think she won. lol.. I can't give her that satisfaction!

ginamkiely said:
Tender pot roast beef with carrots, celery and onions in tomato juice sauce over egg noodle. MMmm MMmm MMmm good!

You are welcome here whenever you would like!
Sounds good. We had the Beef Enchilada Casserole from the 29 Minute Cookbook. And broccoli. I added olives to the casserole. YUM.

chefann said:
Sounds good. We had the Beef Enchilada Casserole from the 29 Minute Cookbook. And broccoli. I added olives to the casserole. YUM.

oh that sounds good too... i have to try more of those 29 min recipes. i love everything so far! ESPECIALLY THE SKILLET LASAGNA

Back to the original topic, I have found that the plastic lid (screw off type) off of a gallon of milk fits the bottle pretty well. However; my reason for wanting a lid was making a sauce at home and then transporting the bottle to the lake for a cookout!

I wish PC sold Fish Spatulas. I honestly can't believe they don't! I get asked about those more that ANYTHING!!

one more thing........i couldn't find the section where you could submit your suggestions, so I typed product suggestions in the search bar in CC and it brought up a new form.

Hope that helps.

1. What is "Didnt Know Where to Put This"?

"Didnt Know Where to Put This" is a category on our website where customers can find unique products that do not fit into any particular kitchen or cooking category. These products are often new and innovative, and may not have a specific use or function.

2. How often do new products get added to the "Didnt Know Where to Put This" category?

We are constantly adding new products to our "Didnt Know Where to Put This" category as we discover them. We recommend checking back regularly to see our latest finds.

3. Can I find any kitchen essentials in the "Didnt Know Where to Put This" category?

While the majority of products in this category may not be considered kitchen essentials, you may come across some unique and useful items that you never knew you needed. It's always worth browsing to see if there's something that catches your eye!

4. Are there any specific types of products that are typically found in the "Didnt Know Where to Put This" category?

There is no set criteria for products to be placed in this category. However, many of the items tend to be gadgets, tools, or accessories that are not commonly found in traditional kitchen stores.

5. Can I return products from the "Didnt Know Where to Put This" category?

Yes, our return policy applies to all products, including those in the "Didnt Know Where to Put This" category. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact our customer service team for assistance with returns and exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • tabnat80
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • pchefinski