• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Way to Send an Email Through Our Website?

In summary, to send an email through the Pampered Chef website, go to the "Contact Us" page and fill out the form with your information and message. There is a character limit of 5000 for emails and attachments are not supported. Responses are typically within 1-2 business days during Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST. Emails can be sent at any time, but may experience a delay outside of business hours.
jessinthekitchen
My recruiter said that there was a "Visit my Website" email on CC- I can't find it anywhere... anyone know where I can find this?

You have to go into Customer Connection.

From Consultant's Corner, select on Personal Web Page > Consultant's Connection > Customer Connection e-mail and contact set up > choose the list of people you want to send to > then you can select your action "send e-mail to selected contacts"

You can pick & choose which format you want to use from that page.

Sheila- I could KISS you! :D

You'd have a really long commute. Bwahaha!

You're welcome. ;)

LOL! That's true...and since I don't have a passport it might take a while- lol!

1. How can I send an email through the Pampered Chef website?

To send an email through our website, navigate to the "Contact Us" page and fill out the form with your name, email address, and message. Click the "Send" button to submit your email.

2. Is there a limit to the length of the email I can send through the website?

Yes, there is a character limit of 5000 for emails sent through our website. If your message exceeds this limit, we recommend reaching out to us via phone or social media.

3. Can I attach files to the email sent through the website?

No, our website does not currently support email attachments. If you need to send us a file, please reach out to us via phone or social media for alternative options.

4. How long does it take for a response to an email sent through the website?

We strive to respond to all emails within 1-2 business days. If you have not received a response within this time frame, please feel free to follow up with us via phone or social media.

5. Can I send an email through the website outside of business hours?

Yes, you can send an email through our website at any time. However, please note that our business hours for responding to emails are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST. Emails sent outside of these hours may experience a delay in response.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ConniePC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • aguimond