• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a New Mobile App that Comes with a Target Gift Card?

In summary, "theNew Mobile App" is a free mobile application available on both Android and iOS devices that offers features such as messaging, photo sharing, event planning, and the ability to invite friends. It prioritizes user privacy and security by using encryption and other measures to protect personal information.
sandilou
Silver Member
I just watched the video for the new mobile app and just have to say I'M SOOOOO EXCITED! I wanted to wait until it was up and running, but Target has a $25 gift card for the iPod Touch thru tomorrow when you purchase one, and that would cover some or all of the cost for the protector thingie and case, so I'm getting mine tomorrow! eeeHA! :D

Sandi

alot of the prices for apple product will drop...I hope you have a price protection in there just in case!

I think only Apple prices that are dropping now are for the iPad2. But I can't wait for the new app and website to launch. So exciting!!!!

Remember we get 10 percent off through our Pampered Perks through Apple. I have Roomie watching Amazon to see if it's ultimately cheaper through them to get the protection plan.

I preordered mine before they announced the discount. The apple protection is cheaper but the discount is not applied to the new iPad

What is "theNew Mobile App"?

"theNew Mobile App" is a new mobile application that offers a variety of features such as messaging, photo sharing, and event planning.

Is "theNew Mobile App" available on both Android and iOS devices?

Yes, "theNew Mobile App" is available for download on both Android and iOS devices through their respective app stores.

How much does it cost to use "theNew Mobile App"?

Downloading and using "theNew Mobile App" is completely free. However, there may be in-app purchases for certain features or services.

Can I invite my friends to join "theNew Mobile App"?

Yes, you can invite your friends to join "theNew Mobile App" through the app itself or by sharing a link to download the app.

Is my personal information safe on "theNew Mobile App"?

Yes, "theNew Mobile App" takes user privacy and security very seriously. The app uses encryption and other security measures to protect your personal information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies