• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Limit to How Much Garlic Infused Canola Oil You Can Order?

In summary, garlic infused canola oil is a cooking oil that has been infused with the flavor of garlic. It is made by heating canola oil with garlic cloves and can be used for cooking, marinating, and dressing dishes. It is a healthier option compared to other cooking oils and can be used in a variety of ways in cooking. The strength of the garlic flavor may vary and it should be stored in a cool, dark place for optimal flavor and quality.
jrstephens
This stuff is great! it smells wonderful! I used it on a sald and it was good. It did not have a strong taste to it, but it was tasy enough to use as a dressing. And it has no carbs, so, it is great for watching the carbs.

Are we limited to how much we can by on our supply order each month or season?

I recommend this to everybody!

I believe we are allowed to buy 4 per season but only 1 per supply order. HTH

Okay, my hubby had a question on this. Putting raw garlic in oil can be a great breeding ground for nasty bugs. If you pasteurize it, the buggies can't live there. The bottle doesn't say that it is pasteruized....is it? How can I find out?

Cynthia is correct. Even if you order more than one (PP will allow you to) they will only send you one per supply order!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our product. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it on your salad and that it's a great option for those watching their carb intake. As for your question about supply orders, there are no limits on how much you can purchase each month or season. However, I always recommend only ordering what you need and can sell within a reasonable amount of time. This helps to ensure that you have fresh products and can maximize your profits. Happy cooking!

Related to Is There a Limit to How Much Garlic Infused Canola Oil You Can Order?

What is garlic infused canola oil?

Garlic infused canola oil is a type of cooking oil that has been infused with the flavor of garlic. It is typically made by heating canola oil with garlic cloves and then straining out the garlic pieces. This results in a flavorful oil that can be used for cooking, marinating, and dressing dishes.

Is garlic infused canola oil healthy?

Yes, garlic infused canola oil is a healthier option compared to other types of cooking oils. Canola oil is low in saturated fat and high in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which are considered heart-healthy. Garlic also has numerous health benefits, such as reducing inflammation and boosting the immune system.

How should I use garlic infused canola oil in my cooking?

Garlic infused canola oil can be used in a variety of ways in cooking. It can be used as a base for sautéing vegetables, as a marinade for meats, or as a dressing for salads. It can also be used as a flavor enhancer for dishes that call for canola oil, such as stir-fries or roasted vegetables.

Does garlic infused canola oil have a strong garlic flavor?

The strength of the garlic flavor in garlic infused canola oil can vary depending on the brand and the amount of garlic used in the infusion process. Some brands may have a more subtle garlic flavor, while others may have a stronger and more pungent taste. It is best to read the label or try a small amount before using it in a dish.

How should I store garlic infused canola oil?

Garlic infused canola oil should be stored in a cool, dark place, away from direct sunlight. It is also important to make sure the bottle is tightly sealed to prevent oxidation. If stored properly, it can last for several months. However, it is recommended to use it within 3-4 weeks for the best flavor and quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kodeysmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jenniferlynne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Jennie50