• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I Missing It or Is There Not a Tablecloth We Can Order? I Can't

In summary, Pampered Chef does not currently offer any tablecloths for purchase or list them in their catalog. They also do not have alternative options at this time, though some products may work as makeshift tablecloths. There are no current plans to add tablecloths to their product line, but they welcome feedback and suggestions from customers.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Am I missing it or is there NOT a tablecloth we can order? I can't seem to locate one on the PC website or on the supply order sheet.

Carol

#6636 on your supply order form.

Thanks, totally missed it

1. Is there a specific tablecloth available to order from Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef does not currently offer any tablecloths for purchase.

2. Can I find a tablecloth in the Pampered Chef catalog?

No, tablecloths are not listed in the Pampered Chef catalog as they are not part of our product line.

3. Are there any alternative options for a tablecloth at Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we do not have any alternative options for tablecloths at this time. However, we do offer a variety of other kitchen and dining products that may meet your needs.

4. Can I use a Pampered Chef product as a tablecloth replacement?

While some of our products can be used as a makeshift tablecloth, they are not specifically designed for that purpose and may not provide the same coverage or functionality as a traditional tablecloth.

5. Will Pampered Chef be adding tablecloths to their product line in the future?

At this time, we do not have plans to add tablecloths to our product line. However, we are always open to feedback and suggestions from our customers, so we appreciate you letting us know about your interest in tablecloths.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jess Gardner
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
  • Suzy Chaaves
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzy Chaaves
  • kam