• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Amazing Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer!

In summary, The Amazing Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer! is a versatile kitchen tool that can quickly and easily peel, core, and slice apples. It can also be used for other round fruits and vegetables and is easy to clean. The handle is adjustable for both right and left-handed individuals, and it comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Rosechef
The Apple/Peeler/Corer Slicer?
Thanks!

Not that I'm aware of.

here is what I had in my files. Don't know if they is what you are looking for.

Attachments

• apple peeler recipes.doc
    143 KB · Views: 423
  • apple, peeler, cororer.doc
    33 KB · Views: 2,325
Ann....that's awesome...thanks for sharing!

Rose, thanks for asking! :D

Hello! Yes, I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I highly recommend the Apple/Peeler/Corer Slicer. It's a game-changer in the kitchen for quickly and easily prepping apples for pies, snacks, or any other recipe. It's also great for other fruits and vegetables like potatoes, pears, and zucchini. Plus, it's compact and easy to store. Let me know if you have any other questions!

What is "The Amazing Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer!" and how does it work?

The Amazing Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer! is a versatile kitchen tool designed to peel, core, and slice apples quickly and easily. Simply place an apple on the prongs, turn the handle, and watch as the sharp blade effortlessly peels and cores the apple while the slicer creates thin, even slices.

Can "The Amazing Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer!" be used for other fruits and vegetables?

Yes, while it is primarily designed for apples, The Amazing Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer! can also be used for other round fruits and vegetables such as pears, potatoes, and even cucumbers.

Is "The Amazing Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer!" easy to clean?

Yes, The Amazing Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer! is very easy to clean. The blade and prongs can be easily removed for washing and the entire tool can be wiped down with a damp cloth.

Can "The Amazing Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer!" be used by left-handed individuals?

Yes, The Amazing Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer! is designed to be used by both right and left-handed individuals. The handle can be easily adjusted to accommodate different hand positions.

Is "The Amazing Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer!" covered by a warranty?

Yes, The Amazing Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer! comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LUVANTIQS
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LUVANTIQS
  • sarahjmpc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lanelly7