• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a DVD for the Spring change over box?

In summary, the Dvd in Spring Change Over is a seasonal catalog featuring new products and recipes from Pampered Chef. It will be available to order starting in March and can be requested from a consultant or viewed online. It is different from the regular catalog and will only be available for a limited time, featuring seasonal products and recipes. Products can still be ordered from the regular catalog during this time, but some may be retired or temporarily unavailable. Once the spring season is over, the products and recipes in the Dvd in Spring Change Over will no longer be available.
KellyRedHead
Hi Everyone!

Was there a DVD showing the new product and use in the change over box for Spring? I know there was a CD, but I don't have a DVD.

Let me know if you got one, and if so do I call HO and ask them for one?

I just was completely looking through everything and don't see one.

Thanks for your help!
Kelly V.

It comes with your first supply order. I got mine earlier this month.

I was going to say the same thing!!

I wonder why they sent it with the supply orders this year.

They did the same thing last time, I thought I was missing mine last season.

vwpamperedchef said:
I was going to say the same thing!!

I wonder why they sent it with the supply orders this year.

So they are not spending the $ on ones for people who turn in a show JUST to qualify for 50% off products, and the changeover kit. (have a recruit who does that) I imagine they want to get them into the hands of people who are actually working their businesses. If you are ordering supplies, that's a good indicator that you are actually planning on doing some shows!

Very true, I didnt think of it that way.

Okay! Now I remember that from last year.

I should be getting mine soon then since I recently put in my supply order.

Thanks to all that replied!

Kelly V.

Hi Kelly,Thank you for reaching out! The Spring change over box does not come with a DVD, but it does come with a CD that includes all the information and videos about the new products and how to use them. If you did not receive a CD with your box, please contact our Home Office and they will be able to send one to you. I hope this helps and happy cooking! Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Is there a DVD for the Spring change over box?

1. What is the Dvd in Spring Change Over?

The Dvd in Spring Change Over is a seasonal catalog featuring new products and recipes from Pampered Chef. It is designed to help our customers make the most of the spring season in the kitchen.

2. When will the Dvd in Spring Change Over be available?

The Dvd in Spring Change Over will be available to order starting in March. You can request a copy from your Pampered Chef consultant or view it online on our website.

3. Is the Dvd in Spring Change Over different from the regular catalog?

Yes, the Dvd in Spring Change Over is a separate catalog from our regular catalog. It features seasonal products and recipes that are only available for a limited time.

4. Can I still order products from the regular catalog during the Dvd in Spring Change Over?

Yes, you can still order products from our regular catalog during the Dvd in Spring Change Over. However, some products may be retired or temporarily unavailable during this time.

5. How long will the Dvd in Spring Change Over be available?

The Dvd in Spring Change Over will be available for a limited time only. Once the spring season is over, the products and recipes featured in the catalog will no longer be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jasmine
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
pcchefjane