• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Triple Citrus Mojitos Recipe Suitable for a 2 Quart Pitcher?

In summary, to make a Triple Citrus Mojito, you will need lime, lemon, orange, sugar, mint leaves, white rum, club soda, and ice. Cut the citrus into wedges and muddle with sugar to release the juices. Add mint leaves and muddle to release oils. Fill glass with ice, pour in rum, top with club soda, and stir. You can use different types of alcohol or make a non-alcoholic version by omitting the rum. Serve in a highball or Collins glass. You can also make a pitcher for a party by multiplying ingredients and muddling fruit and mint in each glass before pouring in mixture.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Is this for the 2 quart or family size QSP?

either-I usually do one of each--Take a poll of who want rum-who doesn't than go with those results---Enjoy-

I make it in the smaller pitcher - and it still doesn't fill it up. So I add an extra 2 cups soda and extra 1/2 cup rum.

I get so many compliments on this. I am now asked to bring this for neighborhood get togethers. :)

these are so delicious!!

dumb question........where is this recipe?

S/S 2008 SBRC, or on Consultant's Corner.

thank you!!

I think it is for the 2 qt. I just make the base and then add the lemon lime pop until it gets to the top line on the pitcher

Related to Is the Triple Citrus Mojitos Recipe Suitable for a 2 Quart Pitcher?

1. How do I make a Triple Citrus Mojito?

To make a Triple Citrus Mojito, you will need:

• 1 lime
  • 1/2 lemon
  • 1/2 orange
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • 8-10 fresh mint leaves
  • 1 1/2 ounces white rum
  • Club soda
  • Ice
1. Cut the lime, lemon, and orange into wedges and place them in a glass. Add the sugar and muddle the fruit and sugar together to release the juices.2. Add the mint leaves and gently muddle to release the oils.3. Fill the glass with ice and pour in the white rum.4. Top the glass with club soda and stir well.5. Garnish with additional mint leaves and citrus wedges if desired. Enjoy your refreshing Triple Citrus Mojito!

2. Can I use a different type of alcohol in a Triple Citrus Mojito?

Yes, you can use a different type of alcohol in your Triple Citrus Mojito. While white rum is the traditional choice, you can also use vodka or tequila for a different flavor profile.

3. Can I make a non-alcoholic version of a Triple Citrus Mojito?

Yes, you can make a delicious non-alcoholic version of a Triple Citrus Mojito. Simply omit the rum and add extra club soda or sparkling water. You can also substitute the rum with a splash of citrus juice for added flavor.

4. What type of glass should I use for a Triple Citrus Mojito?

A highball or Collins glass is the recommended choice for serving a Triple Citrus Mojito. However, any tall glass will work as long as it can hold the ice, fruit, and liquids.

5. Can I make a pitcher of Triple Citrus Mojitos for a party?

Yes, you can easily make a pitcher of Triple Citrus Mojitos for a party. Simply multiply the ingredients by the number of servings you would like and mix everything in a pitcher. When serving, be sure to muddle the fruit and mint in each glass before pouring in the mixture to ensure the best flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• myinnerchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
soinlove808
  • baychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
RebelChef
  • missmindym