• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Pumpkin Plate still available for purchase in the current catalog?

In summary, the speaker received a Pumpkin Plate that was smaller than expected but still cute. They considered ordering more for serving purposes, but couldn't find it in the catalog. They learned that it was the guest special for October and could be obtained for free with a $60 purchase. The speaker also mentioned a way to buy the guest special in advance at a discount. They wished they had the previous month's guest special, the August potholder. The speaker also mentioned the SA heart dish, which was not in the catalog but still a guest special. They planned to contact HO to find out if they could get more of the pumpkin plate without spending $120-$160 at shows. The speaker expressed their disappointment and desire to use the pumpkin
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
I received my Pumpkin Plate today!! While it's really cute, it's less than 1/2 the size I expected. However, I think it would be good for serving desserts, or appetizers, or salads (as well as holding candies, etc.), so I thought about ordering 2 or 3 more.

However, I don't see it in the F/W '08 catalog. Did I miss it somehow, or does this mean it won't be for sale?:cry:

They are the guest special for the month of October. With a 60 dollar purchase, you get one for free.

And did I imagine it, or once upon a time did I read that there's a way to buy the guest special in advance at a discount? I really wish I had the potholder that is the August guest special, because I don't think the photo does it justice.

Yeah, they will do that sometimes. Like the SA heart dish. not an item in the catalog, but it was a guest special. It is cute, mine came broke, but it was a chip right out of it so I could still kinda see what it was. LOL!!

Thanks. The guest and host specials are still usually chosen from items sold in the catalog, though.

I don't think I'll be able to spend $120 - $160 at shows in October, just to get these! Besides, that would be against policy. Maybe I'll have to contact HO to find out for sure.

Uggh! I guess I'll call HO tomorrow to see if there's a way to get some extra.

Unless, a few people are willing to sell their's . . .

You can get them by spending $60 or more in October...

There isn't any way to get more, other than to spend $60 in October.

I am sad about that - it's so cute, and I think it would be a great dessert or appetizer plate/bowl for the entire Fall Season. I would use them Sept. thru November!

Can we still get it ahead of time? Like we can place a $60 personal order in sept and get it for free???

Yes- if a consultant places a personal order, they can get the next month's special. But the same purchase requirements as for customers is in place - you have to buy $60 of products after your consultant discount to get the dish.

Related to Is the Pumpkin Plate still available for purchase in the current catalog?

What is the material of the Pumpkin Plate?

The Pumpkin Plate is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant material.

Is the Pumpkin Plate microwave safe?

Yes, the Pumpkin Plate is microwave safe. However, it is recommended to avoid sudden temperature changes, such as placing it in the oven directly from the fridge.

How big is the Pumpkin Plate?

The Pumpkin Plate has a diameter of 10 inches, making it the perfect size for serving appetizers, desserts, or side dishes.

Can the Pumpkin Plate be used in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Pumpkin Plate is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, hand washing is recommended to maintain its quality and prevent any potential scratches.

Does the Pumpkin Plate come with a warranty?

Yes, the Pumpkin Plate comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects or issues with the product, you can contact Pampered Chef for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Frugalli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pamela Cetin
Replies
Views
Frugalli
Replies
Views
esavvymom