• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Pampered Chef's 5% Discount Really 5%? Help!

In summary, "5% Is 5% Right? Not on Pp..." is a slogan used by Pampered Chef to highlight their high commission rates for consultants, which can range from 20% to 27% depending on sales volume. Pampered Chef is not a pyramid scheme, but a legitimate direct sales company that focuses on selling high-quality kitchen products. To become a consultant, you can sign up through their website or an existing consultant and purchase a starter kit. Hosting a Pampered Chef party can also earn you free and discounted products, as well as additional rewards for booking future parties.
Deeder
I did my show, tallied up the guest reciepts and collected payment. When I went home and entered everything into Partner Plus the tax was always less then what I totalled. It says 5% but the number they give is not 5% - it's less. What am I missing? Am I doing something wrong? Help!

Are you taxing shipping when it's not taxable in your area?

Not wanting to sound too stupid but how do you know if shipping is taxable or not?

Check the tax rate guide behind CC. Certain states tax S&H and others don't.

It's also on the receipt.S&H is not taxable in the following states: AK, DC, DE, IA, ID, IL, MA, MT, NH, OH, OK, OR, UT and WY

And are you forgetting that pantry items often are not taxed?

Oops.... I am a moron. I didn't read the find print of the receipt. S&H is NOT taxable in MA. I feel so stupid. Thanks for helping me see the light! :)

that's what we are here for...............you are NOT a moron!

Related to Is the Pampered Chef's 5% Discount Really 5%? Help!

1. What does "5% Is 5% Right? Not on Pp..." mean?

"5% Is 5% Right? Not on Pp..." is a slogan used by Pampered Chef to highlight the fact that their commission structure is not limited to just 5%, unlike other direct sales companies. It means that Pampered Chef offers a higher commission rate to their consultants.

2. How much commission do Pampered Chef consultants earn?

Pampered Chef consultants can earn anywhere from 20% to 27% commission on their sales, depending on their monthly sales volume. They also have the opportunity to earn additional bonuses and incentives.

3. Is Pampered Chef a pyramid scheme?

No, Pampered Chef is not a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are illegal and involve recruiting people to join the company with the promise of earning money solely through recruiting others. Pampered Chef is a legitimate direct sales company that focuses on selling high-quality kitchen products.

4. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through their website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and agree to the consultant agreement. You will then have access to training and support to help you start your business.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products and discounted items based on your party sales. You can also earn additional rewards based on the number of guests who attend your party and book their own parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • clshirk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • ccmahaffey