• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Micro-Fiber Jacket from Vip Causing Staining?

In summary, some people have had issues with their new jackets turning their hands black and purses doing the same. There is no way to fix the issue, but people suggest washing the clothes first.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I know this isn't necessarily a product from PC... but I just got my jacket it has turned my hands black along with my purse..... anyone else have that problem? Or have a suggestion how to fix it?

I have the one that is un-lined, I got it at leadership, and it wear it almost everyday. I love it. I'm not sure which one you have

Mine isn't un-lined....... I love it... I jsut got it today.... but my red purse/slash bag that I got from VIP is now black.... and so are my nails... ewwww

I always wash new clothing before wearing it as I've had things like that happen.

Lesson well learned.....

Tell 'em you want your money back!! On the jacket AND the purse! I know things might run when you first have them, but to rub off on everything?! That's crazy. RETURN IT!

I can't return it... becasue VIP is not going to be our vendor anymore.... I didnt' have a chance to wash it last night but I will tonight...nothing like buffing off the top coat on your arcillics and then putting it back on just to get black dye off of our hands.....:eek:

I don't care if they're not going to be our vendor anymore or not, I'd still want my money back...That is why they're not going to be our vendor!

No refunds or exchanges..... allowed!!

I've had jeans that have dyed my underwear and nails before I washed them. They were very dark blue. I've also had dark shirts that stained my skin and bras, again before I washed them. I should just learn to wash stuff first, but I always want to wear it right away! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've heard when laundering microfleece to always use powdered detergent. Apparently liquid detergent doesn't affect or soak into that type of material? I was told this by someone with a fashion design degree... and I hope I've got it correct.

Use a Shout color catcher (or 2 or 3) I use it in nearly every load now even clothes I think can't fade any more and it always comes out a little dyed.
Teresa

The color catchers are AWESOME!!!! I use them all the time!

Dark dyes are the most likely to rub or bleed off fabric. That's why you should ALWAYS wash darks before you wear them. And synthetic fabrics that are dark (like microfiber) should probably be washed twice, because (depending on the specific fiber) the dyes don't soak in as well as natural fibers.

Thanks everyone.....

Related to Is the Micro-Fiber Jacket from Vip Causing Staining?

What is the material of the Micro-Fiber Jacket From Vip?

The Micro-Fiber Jacket From Vip is made of a high-quality micro-fiber material that is both soft and durable.

Is the Micro-Fiber Jacket From Vip machine washable?

Yes, the Micro-Fiber Jacket From Vip is machine washable. For best results, we recommend washing on a gentle cycle with cold water and hanging to dry.

Does the Micro-Fiber Jacket From Vip come in different sizes?

Yes, the Micro-Fiber Jacket From Vip is available in a range of sizes to fit most individuals. Please refer to our size chart for more specific measurements.

What makes the Micro-Fiber Jacket From Vip different from other jackets?

The Micro-Fiber Jacket From Vip is specifically designed for ultimate comfort and functionality. The micro-fiber material is lightweight, breathable, and water-resistant, making it perfect for outdoor activities. The jacket also features multiple pockets for convenient storage and a stylish design.

Can I customize the Micro-Fiber Jacket From Vip with my logo or design?

Yes, we offer customization services for the Micro-Fiber Jacket From Vip. Please contact us for more information on how to add your logo or design to the jacket.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • akrebecca
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • BeckyC5830