• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Green Snowman Apron Worth $28?

In summary, the December Apron for Sale is a limited edition apron offered by Pampered Chef for the holiday season. It is priced at $29.99 plus applicable taxes and shipping fees and cannot be personalized. However, it is machine washable and comes with a satisfaction guarantee policy allowing for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase.
doughmama
Silver Member
I earned the new apron but won't use it. I like my green snowman one that I earned last year. So, it's for sale if anyone wants it - $28 includes shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

anyone interested?

That's a shame that you won't be using the new apron you earned. It must mean a lot to you to stick with your green snowman one from last year. I'm sure it's a great apron, but I can understand not wanting to have too many of the same item. Good luck with selling it! Maybe someone else will appreciate it more.

Related to Is the Green Snowman Apron Worth $28?

What is the December Apron for Sale?

The December Apron for Sale is a limited edition apron offered by Pampered Chef for the holiday season. It features a festive design and is made of high-quality materials.

How much does the December Apron for Sale cost?

The December Apron for Sale is priced at $29.99 plus applicable taxes and shipping fees. However, prices may vary depending on your location and local currency.

Can I personalize the December Apron for Sale?

Unfortunately, the December Apron for Sale cannot be personalized. It is only available in the standard design as shown on our website.

Is the December Apron for Sale machine washable?

Yes, the December Apron for Sale is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat to maintain its quality.

Can I return or exchange the December Apron for Sale?

We have a satisfaction guarantee policy, so if you are not happy with your December Apron for Sale, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbakerpc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK