• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Great Bridal Expo in Rosemont the Ultimate Wedding Planning Event?

In summary, the Great Bridal Expo is a one-day event held in different cities throughout the United States that brings together various wedding vendors to showcase their products and services to those planning a wedding. It is open to anyone, but some expos may require pre-registration or have an age restriction. At the expo, attendees can expect to see a variety of vendors, fashion shows, live music, and food and cake samples. Admission fees vary, but discounts or free tickets may be available through pre-registration or participating vendors.
pampermeplease
This is a little too far for me (I'm in MO), but in case anyone is interested (although it is short notice) I got this in my email.

Sunday Feb 4th 2007
12:00 pm
Crowne Plaza Chicago OHare
5440 North River Road
Rosemont IL 60018

They are having vendors for planning weddings, the honeymoon, and home supplies. If you can swing it, it's big and would gather a lot of contacts. Enjoy!

Do you have any contact info? maybe a phone number?

Nope no phone number. I got the email from the knot.com (wedding resource) with two free invites to go but I can't make Chicago easy from here. I will google and see what I can get though and post a phone here if I can find one!

Official Phone Number, (847) 671-6350, (888) 642-7344.

This is the number that was on several results on google. They have an official website too. www.crowneplaza.com

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this event with us. Although I am not able to attend myself, I wanted to let others know that this could be a great opportunity to network and gather contacts. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have found that events like this can be very beneficial for growing your business. Thank you again for sharing and I hope those who are able to attend have a successful event. Best of luck!

Related to Is the Great Bridal Expo in Rosemont the Ultimate Wedding Planning Event?

1. What is theGreat Bridal Expo?

TheGreat Bridal Expo is a one-day event that brings together a variety of wedding vendors, including venues, photographers, caterers, and more, to showcase their products and services to brides and grooms-to-be.

2. When and where does theGreat Bridal Expo take place?

TheGreat Bridal Expo is held in different cities across the United States throughout the year. You can check the official website for the schedule and location of upcoming expos.

3. Can anyone attend theGreat Bridal Expo?

Yes, theGreat Bridal Expo is open to anyone who is planning a wedding, whether it's a bride and groom, their family members, or friends. However, some expos may require pre-registration or have an age restriction.

4. What can I expect to see at theGreat Bridal Expo?

At theGreat Bridal Expo, you can expect to see a wide range of wedding vendors, including florists, wedding planners, bridal dress shops, and more. There may also be fashion shows, live music, and food and cake samples.

5. Is there an admission fee for theGreat Bridal Expo?

The admission fee for theGreat Bridal Expo varies depending on the location and the type of ticket you purchase. However, many expos offer discounted or free tickets if you pre-register online or through a participating vendor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• citymouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
Back