• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Chillzanne Cooler on Outlet a Must-Have for On-the-Go Parents?

In summary, most people recommend against spending money on this product, especially because it is not insulated well enough for an effective cooler, and is also too expensive. Some people do like it for other purposes, such as as a bait bucket for worms.
SusanBP0129
Anyone have it?
Love it?

I have it and hate it!! :( I would tell you, just save your money.

Wow!!! LOL LOL!!
I'm glad I asked!!

I'm sorry, I was hesitant to post my "hate it" comment but I agree save your $$ spend it on current or new products that will help boost show sales

I have heard a lot of negatives about it, better to save your money. :rolleyes:

It's not insulated enough to be an effective cooler.

I agree with everyone else who has already posted - save your money.

It might, and that is still iffy, make a good bait bucket for worms if you fish!

I think my mind is made up! Thank you all for your input!! I am so glad I asked!! :D

I agree. Not even worth the shipping.

Wow! I totally disagree! I have it and I love it! We use it all summer when we take our lunch to the park, or to carry cold water to the fair. I like that it is small, and fits under my sons stroller too.
That being said, I would spend your money on current products

chef_leeanne said:
It might, and that is still iffy, make a good bait bucket for worms if you fish!

This gave me a good chuckle!

I have it, but rarely use it. When I do use it, I put ice in it on the counter...or outside...so everyone can get ice for their drinks. Wouldn't take it anywhere as a cooler. Too small for one thing and too expensive to just carry around for an ice chest. I have on occasion took cream cheese or cool whip to a far away show in it, but I wouldn't spend the money on it now that I know exactly what it is.

I love it for my baby's food and bottles at day care. Kept breast milk cold when I was still nursing and then cow milk when he switched. Great for that use!

1. What is the Chillzanne Cooler on Outlet?

The Chillzanne Cooler on Outlet is a versatile and convenient cooling container designed by Pampered Chef. It is made with a unique cooling gel that keeps food and drinks cold for up to 4 hours.

2. How does the Chillzanne Cooler on Outlet work?

The Chillzanne Cooler on Outlet works by placing it in the freezer for at least 4 hours before use. The cooling gel inside the container freezes, creating a cold surface that keeps food and drinks chilled for hours.

3. What types of food and drinks can I use with the Chillzanne Cooler on Outlet?

The Chillzanne Cooler on Outlet can be used with a variety of food and drinks, including fruits, vegetables, dips, and cold beverages. It is also great for keeping perishable items, such as meats and cheeses, cold during outdoor picnics or parties.

4. How do I clean the Chillzanne Cooler on Outlet?

The Chillzanne Cooler on Outlet is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly before storing it in the freezer for future use.

5. Can I use the Chillzanne Cooler on Outlet for hot food or drinks?

No, the Chillzanne Cooler on Outlet is not designed for hot items. It is specifically made for keeping food and drinks cold. Using it with hot items may damage the container and affect its cooling abilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies