• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Paula Deen's Cooking Killing Her?!

In summary, the woman is still alive and people eat like that. Her party show is vulgar and she crossed the line with sex.
rennea
Gold Member
How is that woman still alive? Can't believe she hasn't had a massive heart attack:eek: I watch her show from time to time mostly cause I get a kick out of how she talks. Anyways the other day she made deep fried cheese cake, served it up with chocolate sauce and whipped cream. Couple of weeks ago she made bacon and cheese burgers with a fried egg and get this instead of buns she used glazed donuts!!!:eek: Do people really eat like that? My goodness I'd be so huge I wouldn't be able to walk if I ate like that. I told my DH when we watched the show the other day some of the things she makes should be illegal to show on TV;)

She is a bit over the top! A cheeseburger with bacon, fried egg, and donuts for the bun? That just sounds NASTY!

KellyTheChef said:
She is a bit over the top! A cheeseburger with bacon, fried egg, and donuts for the bun? That just sounds NASTY!

She seemed to like it:eek: How the heck you would fit it in your mouth is beyond me!

She is crazy! My hairdressers boyfriend (who also does hair) makes special kinds of cheese cake & she had him on one of her shows last year. They said she is just the same in person like she is on t.v. except she likes to tell dirty jokes. :)

They have those donut burgers where I live too. Krispy Kreme I think is what started the craze. DH had one & said they aren't that great. :yuck: if you ask me!

Here's the burgers that DH tried. http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/11763279/

Last edited:
kaseydee said:
She is crazy! My hairdressers boyfriend (who also does hair) makes special kinds of cheese cake & she had him on one of her shows last year. They said she is just the same in person like she is on t.v. except she likes to tell dirty jokes. :)

Yeah I can imagine that she's like that. Her party show is pretty crazy with her making remarks about how sexy her guest stars are and such. Kissing all the guys, etc. :yuck: (She's married! And old enough to be their grandma!) She's a bit wild on that show!

I'll second the dirty jokes, she is downright vulgar
last year I saw one of her live performances in Dallas and had been debating on which of my 3 kids to take they all wanted to go, (tickets were over $60 each so we didn't buy for all of us) instead DH went. I am so glad, she was nasty. there were groups of church women who left they were so offended. She crossed the line many times about sex considering how many young children/adults were in the room. I have never seen her "Party" show but heard it is the same way

Teresa~

Thankfully I had read your post about her last year. I *had* been considering going to see her, even with the $70 price tag they had here! Then I heard it was like "Paula's Party" only the R-rated version and very vulgar. Glad I didn't waste my money!

I still enjoy her "Downhome Cookin" show, but I have NEVER liked the party show. She is over the top there...and I am sure that's with them censoring things that she says!

I have to say, my opinion of her has gone WAY DOWN since hearing all of that stuff...and since her party show started on food network. Originally, I thought she was quite the person to aspire to be like, seeing how she started from scratch and all...but now I do NOT think of her as a mentor!!

1. What is "My Goodness Paula Dean!!!"?

"My Goodness Paula Dean!!!" is a line of kitchen products and recipes created by celebrity chef Paula Deen and Pampered Chef. It features high-quality cookware, utensils, and ingredients designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

2. Are the products in "My Goodness Paula Dean!!!" only for southern cooking?

No, the products in "My Goodness Paula Dean!!!" are versatile and can be used for all types of cooking. While Paula Deen is known for her southern-style dishes, the products are designed to help with all types of recipes and cuisines.

3. Can I find Paula Deen's recipes in "My Goodness Paula Dean!!!"?

Yes, "My Goodness Paula Dean!!!" offers a variety of Paula Deen's most popular recipes, as well as new ones created specifically for the line. The products are also designed to make cooking Paula Deen's recipes even easier.

4. Are the products in "My Goodness Paula Dean!!!" dishwasher safe?

Many of the products in "My Goodness Paula Dean!!!" are dishwasher safe. However, it is always recommended to check the product packaging or instructions for specific care instructions for each individual item.

5. Can I purchase "My Goodness Paula Dean!!!" products in stores?

No, "My Goodness Paula Dean!!!" products are exclusively available through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. This allows for a personalized shopping experience and the opportunity to ask questions and learn more about the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jrstephens