• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Roaster Non-Stick? Comparing Exec. vs Professional Lines

so she is busy. :(I'm working on it, but she just got a new job & is in the process of getting divorced:( ( 3 boys..8,10,12 )...so she is busy. :(
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Is the roaster non-stick on the outside as well as the inside? I guess my real question is ... is it the Exec. or Professional line?

It is not part of either line, but a combination of both.

Here is what it says behind CC in the Product Information Guide:
Features & Benefits: The pan is made of hard anodized aluminum with titanium reinforced alloy for strength, durability and even heat conduction. It features a DuPont Autograph 2® nonstick coating on the inside and outside for quick clean-up and can go from the oven to the stovetop to prepare gravies and sauces. The stainless steel handles are riveted to the pan to stay tightly affixed. The rounded corners of the pan facilitate stirring during stovetop cooking and there are two pour spouts for left or right handed pouring. The pan is sized to roast up to a 20 pound (9 kg) turkey, or two chickens side by side as well as other large roasts, ribs and lasagna for a crowd. The nonstick removable rack keeps meat raised for more consistent, even cooking and facilitates easy removal of cooked meat with the convenient side handles.

God bless you! Thanks so much!

I saw the exact same roaster with rack in a Bed Bath and Beyond ad for $9.99!!! UGH!

Paige Dixon said:
I saw the exact same roaster with rack in a Bed Bath and Beyond ad for $9.99!!! UGH!

Really? I just searched their site and did not find any roasters for that little.

if it was $10, then it couldnt be the same roaster. Remind your guests/hosts that when they happen to see it. I'll bet a months salary they dont have a lifetime warranty and the non stick is sprayed in too I bet. (havent seen it just guessing)

It was on the back of a mailer I got yesterday. I think the actual price was $19.99 and it had a $10 rebate. I agree, Im sure it's not the same, but it says non stick, so to our customers the price difference will be hard to compete with.

true, but its up to us to inform them that they want to cook with their pans not eating them. You know when it starts pealing in their food. Yuck!

1 of the main reasons why I never bought non stick, until now that is : )

I disagree. Our pan has even heating, non-stick on the inside and outside, and has a fantastic warranty. If we talk about why our pans are better then we can compete. This would be another one of those "does your husband buy the bottom of the line or does he get a good quality tool to do the job?".

I have (he has) a HUGE tool bill, what do you think lol yet they fuss at us for spending so much money. sheeesh

thats what I'm saying, 3 or 4 benefits of our pans and we win hands down. Make a comparison chart---visuals are great

re: $9.99 B,B,B roaster.
I bought it a few years ago, not the best quality. I tried to brown a roast on top of the stove before roasting, the entire pan warped and burned. I still can not get the stain out. Not very high quality at all.

Paige Dixon said:

Last year around this time my friend & I went their & when she saw that WONDERFUL DEAL she jumped right on it:p :p :p She said sorry Ginger but yours is WAY TO much $$$. When I saw her after Thanksgiving she said at the end of the night she had to throw it in the garbage!!:eek: ;) ;) ;)

ENOUGH SAID.....:cool:

Ginger428 said:
Last year around this time my friend & I went their & when she saw that WONDERFUL DEAL she jumped right on it:p :p :p She said sorry Ginger but yours is WAY TO much $$$. When I saw her after Thanksgiving she said at the end of the night she had to throw it in the garbage!!:eek: ;) ;) ;)

ENOUGH SAID.....:cool:

So is she hosting a show for you this month so she can get 60% off on our great roaster? Heck a catalog show of $150 done quickly would get her the roaster if she does not have time for a show.

tlennhoff said:
So is she hosting a show for you this month so she can get 60% off on our great roaster? Heck a catalog show of $150 done quickly would get her the roaster if she does not have time for a show.

I'm working on it, but she just got a new job & is in the process of getting divorced:( ( 3 boys..8,10,12 ) & she did have a 1200.00 party for me last Oct. 05;) ;) ;)

Two seasons ago, I was wishing that PC would come out with a roaster, but they didn't. I had a feeling they would one day, but Thanksgiving (2004), I bought a big one at Linens & Things (a store similar to Bed, Bath & Beyond) on sale for about $20. Used it once and it was all scratched up from the rack and my dad told me to take it back. Luckily, PC came out with one the next year. :)

There is another one that BB&B is selling that is $69.99 and looks just like ours. Has the non-stick and LIFETIME WARRANTY! Yee, gads! I am hoping that none of my customers got the same mailer that I just got!! I am getting my Roasting Pan this month and I am thrilled, but even a good quality one at $69.99 versus our price is hard to compete with. I believe it was a KitchenAid and the flyer said LIFETIME... <sigh>Jaye

When you get our roaster, you will see why it is more expensive. It is much heavier duty. The side walls are thicker, which promotes even heating. The rack is enamel coated... not just cheap wire. The non-stick is virtually indestructible. It is a very good product. I got one last summer and have used it several times since then and can't believe what a great product it is. (And incidentally, bought a cheap one last year for Thanksgiving, used it once, and it warped and stained.)
Yes, it is more expensive, but if they host a show in November, it is a huge bargain!

And if they host a show any other time of year, they could still get it for half price.

Cleaning the handlesI finally used mine for the first time to roast a chicken (I'm practicing for Thanksgiving!:D ) and I am wondering how to clean the spatters off the handles. Any suggestions?

I have had good luck with the yellow soft scrub cleanser. I use it on the handles and also on the glaze on my stoneware to get burnt on splatters off. Dawn also makes a grease cutter foam, but I would avoid getting it on the non-stick coating.

Bar Keepers Friend would work, too.

Related to Is My Roaster Non-Stick? Comparing Exec. vs Professional Lines

1. Is the roaster from the Executive line non-stick?

Yes, the roaster from the Executive line is non-stick. It is coated with our exclusive non-stick coating, making it easy to clean and preventing food from sticking.

2. What about the roaster from the Professional line? Is it also non-stick?

Yes, the roaster from the Professional line is also non-stick. It is coated with our professional-grade non-stick coating, which is even more durable and long-lasting.

3. How do the non-stick coatings of the Executive and Professional lines compare?

The non-stick coating on the roaster from the Executive line is designed for everyday use and is perfect for most cooking needs. The non-stick coating on the roaster from the Professional line is intended for more heavy-duty use and can withstand higher temperatures and more frequent use.

4. Do I need to use non-stick cooking spray or oil when using the roaster?

No, you do not need to use non-stick cooking spray or oil when using our roasters. The non-stick coating is designed to provide easy release without the need for additional oils or sprays.

5. Is the non-stick coating safe for use with metal utensils?

Yes, our non-stick coating is safe for use with metal utensils. However, for best results and to prolong the life of the coating, we recommend using silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils instead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedape
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • AmyjonesPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • KYCHEF