• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is John (pampered1224) MIA? Any Updates?

In summary, Pampered1224/John has been busy and unable to respond to emails and posts on Chef Success. However, he has been working on sending out orders for his trifle booklet, which had some printing errors. The cost of the booklet will be $3 and non-consultants have said it is still a good deal. John is currently busy with work and may not be able to be active on Chef Success for a while.
chef_kimmo
Gold Member
Has anyone seen or heard from John (pampered1224)? I sent him an e-mail toward the end of the month and PMd him about his trifle book. I notice he hasn't replied to Ann's post on the consultant news.

I hope he is ok or maybe one of you know if he is on vacation or something.

I thought he did respond to Ann, no?

I e-mailed him about a week or two ago about whether or not he received my check for the Trifle booklet. He replied and said they'd be sent out shortly, towards the end of the month.

My bad, I missed that he replied. I will resend my e-mail, maybe it just got lost out there. Sometimes I just do not get e-mails on my yahoo account and they don't go to my spam folder either

I think he is on a cruise

Hmm... I know Jason is on a cruise.

Maybee John is just busy with his 3-2-1 and workin his tush off!

You're right, sorry wrong guy!!!

RE: Pampered1224/John:
I just talked to him yesterday. He's OK, just has been busy, too busy to get on Chef Success I guess... I'll let him know you're looking for him!

Sorry I Am HereI wish I was on a cruise!

My day job STINKS right now. I have been bustin butt for them and not for me! It just got crazy.

Update, I posted this elsewhere too but to reiterate, I am sending out some of the orders this week. Finally got them corrected.
The margin on the table of contents was messed up. A friend of mine caught it, thankfully, and I reprinted them. I had to undo the 150 copies I had done and do them again. Then I had to go through and replace the rest as well then get them put together!

They should all be out shortly. If I got your order as far back as the 22nd, I haven't started those but will be able to shortly! Thanks for being concerned!

Also, I have to replace the other order form. I didn't get that updated either but the cost of the books will be $3. Turned out to be a little more than I though it would be but, we all know how things are these days. I did ask a few non-consultants about the $3 price. Actually I asked how much they would pay for the book. You are lucky I didn't listent to them. They ALL said $5! No kidding. And they thought I was nuts for going $3. So, looks like it is still a deal.

You all take care and please note, I won't be out here to much for a while. AJ/Anne let me know you were all looking for me. Things are hopping at work so...

Last edited:
^ ^ ^ I FOUND HIM! He's right there! ^ ^ ^

I got a PM from him and should have let you all know I heard from him. Work stinks when it keeps you from us - I know I spent too much time on here on Friday and need to be careful so I still have a job to pay the mortgage.

Thanks!

Ain't it awful when work interferes with your hobbies?

I tell ya! They really expect me to do their work when I am there - imagine that.

1. Where can I find John (pampered1224) on social media?

John (pampered1224) is active on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can find him by searching for his username or by following the links on the Pampered Chef website.

2. Is John (pampered1224) available for in-person cooking demonstrations?

John (pampered1224) is frequently on the road conducting cooking demonstrations and attending events. You can check his availability by contacting our customer service team or checking his schedule on the Pampered Chef website.

3. How can I get in touch with John (pampered1224) for cooking tips?

You can reach John (pampered1224) by sending an email to his official Pampered Chef email address or by messaging him on social media. He loves to share his cooking tips and would be happy to hear from you!

4. Does John (pampered1224) have any upcoming cooking classes or workshops?

John (pampered1224) frequently hosts cooking classes and workshops at various locations. You can check his schedule on the Pampered Chef website or contact our customer service team for more information.

5. Can I book John (pampered1224) for a private cooking event?

Yes, John (pampered1224) is available for private cooking events. Please reach out to our customer service team to discuss availability and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy