• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Wrong to Call Their Mother?

In summary, the conversation revolves around a homeowner's concern about neighbor kids jumping the fence and playing in their pool, which is covered due to snow. The homeowner asks for advice on whether to contact the kids' mothers to prevent any potential accidents. Other participants in the conversation strongly advise the homeowner to call the mothers, emphasizing the importance of safety and the liability that could result from not taking action. They also discuss the potential consequences of not reporting the incident, including strained relationships with the mothers.
finley1991 said:
My cousins is the mother to those children. She lets them run wild anywhere, anytime. She doesn't care if they get into someone else's things or what they do. She thinks it's "cute."

Cute my hiney. LOL!!! I totally wanted to use another word but you know.....
If there is one thing I can say about my children it is that they are respectful. They ask before they do anything...at home or at other people's homes.

I used to be a "roamer" when I was a kid. Apparently I was able to learn how to open the door at a young age and roam around the neigborhood. I grew up in a small town where you did things like that. My sister has 5 kids growing up in the same town we did and they are roamers too. They like to go down and play in the ravine and creek like we did when we were younger. They haven't caused any trouble that we know of but I'm pretty sure my sister would like to know if they did.

Even though your calls fell on deaf ears at least you did your part, next time call the cops, bet they may learn their lesson then.

<h2>FAQs about "Is It Wrong to Call Their Mother?"</h2><p>1. Is it wrong to call the mothers of children who are playing in my yard without permission?</p><p>Answer: There is no definitive answer to this question as it ultimately depends on your personal beliefs and the specific situation. However, it may be wise to call the mothers in order to ensure the safety of the children and protect yourself from liability.</p><p>2. If I don't have kids of my own, am I expected to know the protocol for calling other children's parents?</p><p>Answer: Not necessarily. It is always best to err on the side of caution and reach out to the parents if you have any concerns about the well-being of their children.</p><p>3. Can I ask children to not play in my yard without their parents' permission?</p><p>Answer: Yes, as the homeowner, you have the right to ask anyone to not enter your property without your permission.</p><p>4. Should I be worried about the safety of the children playing around my pool?</p><p>Answer: Yes, as the pool owner, you have a responsibility to ensure the safety of anyone who may enter your pool area. It is important to communicate any safety concerns to the children and their parents.</p><p>5. What should I do if the children continue to play in my yard despite my request for them to stop?</p><p>Answer: If the children continue to play in your yard without permission, it may be best to contact their parents and discuss the situation with them. You may also want to consider installing a fence or other barriers to prevent unauthorized access to your property.</p>

Related to Is It Wrong to Call Their Mother?

FAQs about "Is It Wrong to Call Their Mother?"

1. Is it wrong to call the mothers of children who are playing in my yard without permission?

Answer: There is no definitive answer to this question as it ultimately depends on your personal beliefs and the specific situation. However, it may be wise to call the mothers in order to ensure the safety of the children and protect yourself from liability.

2. If I don't have kids of my own, am I expected to know the protocol for calling other children's parents?

Answer: Not necessarily. It is always best to err on the side of caution and reach out to the parents if you have any concerns about the well-being of their children.

3. Can I ask children to not play in my yard without their parents' permission?

Answer: Yes, as the homeowner, you have the right to ask anyone to not enter your property without your permission.

4. Should I be worried about the safety of the children playing around my pool?

Answer: Yes, as the pool owner, you have a responsibility to ensure the safety of anyone who may enter your pool area. It is important to communicate any safety concerns to the children and their parents.

5. What should I do if the children continue to play in my yard despite my request for them to stop?

Answer: If the children continue to play in your yard without permission, it may be best to contact their parents and discuss the situation with them. You may also want to consider installing a fence or other barriers to prevent unauthorized access to your property.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • lesliec
  • General Chat
Replies