• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Time to Refresh Your Pampered Chef Wardrobe?

In summary, many consultants are attending the Spring Launch event and are excited for the upcoming surprises and new products. Some are jealous of those who are attending events in different locations, while others are trying to avoid any spoilers on social media. Despite the anticipation, everyone is looking forward to being surprised and enjoying the event next week.
Can we get a discontinued list, or is that a No-No also? :(

They did not give us one yet. For now we'd have to go thru the catalog and compare items.

Okay. If anyone comes up with one, I'd be very grateful if I could have it! [email protected]. Even if you find one item, I'd like to hear what it is..
thanks so much!

Things you could already guess are going away: taupe stones, holiday items, cookbook for a cause. Some gift sets are dropped. There's one other thing I think we could share but otherwise the rest I think should be left unsaid until after your launch.

Malinda Klein said:
Ill be in Toledo with 5 of my consultants on my team, crammed into one room lol

My plan is to see a dear friend who lives 10 minutes from the place ... I haven't seen her since her wedding ... I was there when she met her husband and now they have 5 kids under the age of 5.

But I am struggling with a cold and cannot get her and her kiddos sick! So if I am still coughing, I will probably just hit the road at 5 a.m.! I will be seriously bummed if this is the case! She is the reason I wanted to go to Toledo!

Portland is where I'll be next Saturday, and I can definately say can hardly wait after sitting and reading all the posts in this forum.

Yep, they told us to post the canned message "I'm at launch right now, like this is you like new problems", etc.
I'm mostly being good about not spilling the beans, but my mom who watched the kids for me yesterday got to hear the news cause I just had to share with someone and she said I owed her ;)

KG - Send a set - I will insert them myself!!! Ugh! You guys are gonna drive us nuts! Although - someone else said - you can't share with us and that too has to be a killer!!! I already put my family on notice. I have a confirmation for my niece on the 5th at 9:30 a.m.! I know I can make through the service as I do not want to embarrass myself nor my niece. But I may have to bring catalogs in as I used to belong to that church and know a lot of members I HAVE NEVER TALKED TO ABOUT MY BUSINESS!!!! Coffee hour is looking good! (Yes opportunistic on a special day so maybe I should hold off??!!) Need a subtle piece of logo wear I guess as I know they do not do formal there. Gotta think on that. Plus, I better ask my mom, yes, I May be 50 but I still have to answer to her!

A PC pin on your shirt? :D I have several up the front strap of my sling bag & get comments on them fairly often to help open up the conversation! :D

pampered1224 said:
KG - Send a set - I will insert them myself!!! Ugh! You guys are gonna drive us nuts! Although - someone else said - you can't share with us and that too has to be a killer!!! I already put my family on notice. I have a confirmation for my niece on the 5th at 9:30 a.m.! I know I can make through the service as I do not want to embarrass myself nor my niece. But I may have to bring catalogs in as I used to belong to that church and know a lot of members I HAVE NEVER TALKED TO ABOUT MY BUSINESS!!!! Coffee hour is looking good! (Yes opportunistic on a special day so maybe I should hold off??!!) Need a subtle piece of logo wear I guess as I know they do not do formal there. Gotta think on that. Plus, I better ask my mom, yes, I May be 50 but I still have to answer to her!

Do you have a nice logo polo or jacket? Or how about a binder or portfolio that you can carry with the logo on it? Subtle but not silent! Be sure to have business cards and while casually conversing work PC in the conversation. If there's a place that would be appropriate leave a bunch of your cards out for people to grab.

I do have some polo shirts but they are so old and look it. I have not purchased any new ones since Merrills quality went down. In fact, these old shirts - about 9 years old, out lasted every one I have purchased since. I am thinking maybe I need to grab a new logo from CC and go get some of those iron transfers like one lady did. Then maybe grab a shirt of mine that is in good condition. With money being scarce, new is out of the question. I do not have any pins that I am aware of. I used all of the ones I have ever gotten and eventually lost them! (That clippy thing would fall off and then the pin would drop off!) Even my Chef Success pin broke! I used it so much that the pointy part broke off from bending it so much! And yep, mom did pipe in but said coffee hour would be fine. She said that if I could get around to it, advertise. But do not be a pusher! She too said she would help if she could. COOL! I'll come up with something. Business cards I can do I have plenty. I just have to remember to put them in my wallet as I simply can not remember to put them in and carry them. Thanks for the ideas!

<h2>1. What is the Pampered Chef Wardrobe?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef Wardrobe is a collection of clothing and accessories specially designed for Pampered Chef consultants to wear during cooking parties, demonstrations, and other events. It includes items such as aprons, shirts, jackets, and bags.</p><h2>2. Why should I refresh my Pampered Chef Wardrobe?</h2><p>Refreshing your Pampered Chef Wardrobe can help you look and feel professional and put-together at your events. It also allows you to showcase new and current products and designs, which can attract more customers and increase sales.</p><h2>3. How often should I refresh my Pampered Chef Wardrobe?</h2><p>We recommend refreshing your Pampered Chef Wardrobe at least once a year, ideally before the Spring Launch event. This allows you to stay up-to-date with the latest styles and designs, and ensures that your clothing and accessories are in good condition.</p><h2>4. Can I mix and match items from previous Pampered Chef Wardrobe collections?</h2><p>Yes, you can mix and match items from different Pampered Chef Wardrobe collections to create your own unique look. However, we do recommend incorporating at least one new item from the current collection to keep your wardrobe fresh and on-trend.</p><h2>5. Where can I purchase items from the Pampered Chef Wardrobe?</h2><p>You can purchase items from the Pampered Chef Wardrobe through your consultant website or at Spring Launch events. You can also contact your consultant to place an order or inquire about available items and sizes.</p>

1. What is the Pampered Chef Wardrobe?

The Pampered Chef Wardrobe is a collection of clothing and accessories specially designed for Pampered Chef consultants to wear during cooking parties, demonstrations, and other events. It includes items such as aprons, shirts, jackets, and bags.

2. Why should I refresh my Pampered Chef Wardrobe?

Refreshing your Pampered Chef Wardrobe can help you look and feel professional and put-together at your events. It also allows you to showcase new and current products and designs, which can attract more customers and increase sales.

3. How often should I refresh my Pampered Chef Wardrobe?

We recommend refreshing your Pampered Chef Wardrobe at least once a year, ideally before the Spring Launch event. This allows you to stay up-to-date with the latest styles and designs, and ensures that your clothing and accessories are in good condition.

4. Can I mix and match items from previous Pampered Chef Wardrobe collections?

Yes, you can mix and match items from different Pampered Chef Wardrobe collections to create your own unique look. However, we do recommend incorporating at least one new item from the current collection to keep your wardrobe fresh and on-trend.

5. Where can I purchase items from the Pampered Chef Wardrobe?

You can purchase items from the Pampered Chef Wardrobe through your consultant website or at Spring Launch events. You can also contact your consultant to place an order or inquire about available items and sizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Cook1