• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Time to Refresh Your Pampered Chef Wardrobe?

In summary, many consultants are attending the Spring Launch event and are excited for the upcoming surprises and new products. Some are jealous of those who are attending events in different locations, while others are trying to avoid any spoilers on social media. Despite the anticipation, everyone is looking forward to being surprised and enjoying the event next week.
Sheila
Gold Member
It's so quiet around here this morning with so many people gone to Spring Launch! LOL

When are you going Sheila?? I'm going next week to st Louis My friend is in Lexington today and she said that Jean Jonas is there!! She said we need to brace ourselves!!

I hope she meant "brace ourselves" in a good way!

Karen

Oh, I can't wait until next Saturday!!!!

I'm going to Arlington (TX) next weekend.

Yes!!! Get pumped up gals! I told her not to tell me anything but now I'm dying to know. Lol

Sheila said:
It's so quiet around here this morning with so many people gone to Spring Launch! LOL

Well, I'm still here, but then, I'm always here.

My clustermates are in Charlotte today. (Started my biz in NC). I will be in Hartford next week. UGH! I am so jealous. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I will be in St. Paul next Saturday! The suspense is killing me!!!!Karen

In Charlotte! All I can say is OMG!!!

Bren706 said:
My clustermates are in Charlotte today. (Started my biz in NC). I will be in Hartford next week. UGH! I am so jealous. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm going to Hartford too!

The worst party are the posts they're putting on FB!! I'm so jealous!!

I'm a little suprised that no one has spilled any beans yet.

And take the heat of being attacked on the forums? LOL

Sheila said:
And take the heat of being attacked on the forums? LOL

Good point...

One of my good friends is a scentsy consultant. They are having their spring sprints right now and she somehow had me added to a closed group on FB just for Scentsy consutlants to show off what they were learning at their conference... new this and that and things... I was looking around this morning for something PC similar, but to no avail.

as much as I'm dying to find out what the new products and big announcements are, I want to be surprised next week. I'll live, but the suspense is killing me!!

lt1jane said:
The worst party are the posts they're putting on FB!! I'm so jealous!!

Wish people could follow rules and not speak a word.

So glad I don't "Like" any fellow consultant pages so that I don't see any of it. I just bookmark some as my favorites for ideas. Guess I won't be peaking this week.

Bren706 said:
Wish people could follow rules and not speak a word.

So glad I don't "Like" any fellow consultant pages so that I don't see any of it. I just bookmark some as my favorites for ideas. Guess I won't be peaking this week.

They ARE following the rules. It's just the "OMG!! the new products are so fabulous!" and the "Hold onto your seats!" comments make me want to know NOW.

We were told to say that on FB.

I want to know the answer to the riddle!!! Have you guys been told yet?The thing about time, being able to drop it, rolling something out, solve a recurring pain, and we already have it......Not sure I can wait a week!!!!

lt1jane said:
They ARE following the rules. It's just the "OMG!! the new products are so fabulous!" and the "Hold onto your seats!" comments make me want to know NOW.

Ah! Ok. Those teasers!:D

I'm excited to be surprised next week, but it is hard to wait! I wish my Spring Launch was today!! I know the surprise will be worth it and everything, but it's making me want to scream!! I'm so excited!

Sheila...I will be in Arlington next week too.

I'll be in Harford too cant wait

chef131doreen said:
I'll be in Harford too cant wait

:thumbup::thumbup: Hope to see some fellow chef successers and say Hello! I will be with Yvonne Thompson's group!

Ill be in Toledo with 5 of my consultants on my team, crammed into one room lol

Hi Brenda
I know Yvonne well we go to lunch aot together I will be with Feriale Yan
I was invited to go to lunch for Yvonne B day on Friday but we canceled it till Feb I'll look for you .

We will be in Toledo with 20 team members. 4 of us are going on Friday to enjoy a girls evening. Hope to see alot of you there. Malinda - where are you staying? we are staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Oregon OH - 4 miles from the conference center (according to Mapquest)..LOLOLOL:p

chef131doreen said:
Hi Brenda
I know Yvonne well we go to lunch aot together I will be with Feriale Yan
I was invited to go to lunch for Yvonne B day on Friday but we canceled it till Feb I'll look for you .

Great! I will be wearing my CS button :). Yvonne is my hospitality director. I just started attending her meetings on the Back to Biz night. I really like her.

If I had known that my friend Amber was arriving in San Antonio 2 days ago on her military move, I'd have registered for that one! She left my house on Thursday and drove down to San Antonio. We could have done a caravan and I'd have had a sitter in San Antonio! LOLOh, well. ;)Shawna, look for me! I'll have my Chef Success & Director Chef Success buttons on! :D

:cool:You will know all of the stuff in the first 90 minutes.....least we did. :cool:

otisbg said:
We will be in Toledo with 20 team members. 4 of us are going on Friday to enjoy a girls evening. Hope to see alot of you there. Malinda - where are you staying? we are staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Oregon OH - 4 miles from the conference center (according to Mapquest)..LOLOLOL:p

We are definately coming in the night before. Should get there at 4 and then we are going out to eat and then its out on the town. I found two bands playing, one acoustic rock and one bluegrass... Told the girls whatever they want to do...so excited and we are staying at the conference hotel

Dang it if I didn't hear the big announcement! I Plugged my ears and said la la la because I didn't want the specific details. All I can say is omg!

BethCooks4U said:

Great big huge O.M.G. It's way better than I could have imagined, I can't wait til we can have it!!!!!

Bren706 said:
:thumbup::thumbup: Hope to see some fellow chef successers and say Hello! I will be with Yvonne Thompson's group!

I'll be in Hartford also! You'll be with Yvonne? Tell her Ginger says Hell-O!! I'll try to see her & give her a kiss & a Hug!! :D

Spring Launch was a lot of fun :D

Oh for Pete's sake - just shove the bamboo sticks under my finger nails a little further! You people are gonna make me wanna move in down there before Saturday! I do not think the Milwaukee Police would be all that crazy about a crazed PC consultant camping out at the Frontier Center all week just because of some new stuff! (In fact, I bet that Sinai's 5th floor would be my final destination!) ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!

pampered1224 said:
Oh for Pete's sake - just shove the bamboo sticks under my finger nails a little further! You people are gonna make me wanna move in down there before Saturday! I do not think the Milwaukee Police would be all that crazy about a crazed PC consultant camping out at the Frontier Center all week just because of some new stuff! (In fact, I bet that Sinai's 5th floor would be my final destination!) ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!

2046_enlarge.jpg

Yes sir, that'll be $7.50 plus shipping, tax, and a small ambulance fee (straight jacket optional) for conveyance to Sinai.

It's worth the wait!! It's really, really cool! I'm looking forward to Feb. 6th! I LOVE all that got reveled today. We were sworn to secrecy! :D

OMG OMG OMG Spring launch was soooooo amazing you guys it is just so great I cant hardly wait!!!

Lexington was awesome! Products were amazing and the new announcement was definitely BIG!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sheila said:
If I had known that my friend Amber was arriving in San Antonio 2 days ago on her military move, I'd have registered for that one! She left my house on Thursday and drove down to San Antonio. We could have done a caravan and I'd have had a sitter in San Antonio! LOL

plus you could have seen the new stuff first and me today !

OK...i know its driving all of you guys nuts to know everything that all of us got to learn, but just think how we feel...we can't talk about it at all!!!
we have all this knowledge and exciting news, and we have to keep it in..it really does suck

kristina16marie said:
plus you could have seen the new stuff first and me today !

I know, right!!!??? LOL

chellb1234 said:
OK...i know its driving all of you guys nuts to know everything that all of us got to learn, but just think how we feel...we can't talk about it at all!!!
we have all this knowledge and exciting news, and we have to keep it in..

it really does suck

Been there too girl! Love getting it far enough in advance that I can share with the overseas consultants though ... so that kind of helps offset the inability to talk about it! ;)

I am in Canada and went to the launch yesterday. it was great and the "big" announcement was definately exciting! Just wish it would all start right now!

BethCooks4U said:

I am with Beth on the OMG part. I can honestly say that this is why I like to go to the second one. yes you have longer anticipation..but..I want to burst..LOL. I was in Baltimore yesterday.

If you do, please get it in a private message so the ones who don't want a spoiler don't get upset. ;)

chefheidi2003 said:
I am with Beth on the OMG part. I can honestly say that this is why I like to go to the second one. yes you have longer anticipation..but..I want to burst..LOL. I was in Baltimore yesterday.

And you're so excited you couldn't sleep?

BTW, if you were in Baltimore, make sure you read today's Update thread. The last entry is appropriate! :)

<h2>1. What is the Pampered Chef Wardrobe?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef Wardrobe is a collection of clothing and accessories specially designed for Pampered Chef consultants to wear during cooking parties, demonstrations, and other events. It includes items such as aprons, shirts, jackets, and bags.</p><h2>2. Why should I refresh my Pampered Chef Wardrobe?</h2><p>Refreshing your Pampered Chef Wardrobe can help you look and feel professional and put-together at your events. It also allows you to showcase new and current products and designs, which can attract more customers and increase sales.</p><h2>3. How often should I refresh my Pampered Chef Wardrobe?</h2><p>We recommend refreshing your Pampered Chef Wardrobe at least once a year, ideally before the Spring Launch event. This allows you to stay up-to-date with the latest styles and designs, and ensures that your clothing and accessories are in good condition.</p><h2>4. Can I mix and match items from previous Pampered Chef Wardrobe collections?</h2><p>Yes, you can mix and match items from different Pampered Chef Wardrobe collections to create your own unique look. However, we do recommend incorporating at least one new item from the current collection to keep your wardrobe fresh and on-trend.</p><h2>5. Where can I purchase items from the Pampered Chef Wardrobe?</h2><p>You can purchase items from the Pampered Chef Wardrobe through your consultant website or at Spring Launch events. You can also contact your consultant to place an order or inquire about available items and sizes.</p>

1. What is the Pampered Chef Wardrobe?

The Pampered Chef Wardrobe is a collection of clothing and accessories specially designed for Pampered Chef consultants to wear during cooking parties, demonstrations, and other events. It includes items such as aprons, shirts, jackets, and bags.

2. Why should I refresh my Pampered Chef Wardrobe?

Refreshing your Pampered Chef Wardrobe can help you look and feel professional and put-together at your events. It also allows you to showcase new and current products and designs, which can attract more customers and increase sales.

3. How often should I refresh my Pampered Chef Wardrobe?

We recommend refreshing your Pampered Chef Wardrobe at least once a year, ideally before the Spring Launch event. This allows you to stay up-to-date with the latest styles and designs, and ensures that your clothing and accessories are in good condition.

4. Can I mix and match items from previous Pampered Chef Wardrobe collections?

Yes, you can mix and match items from different Pampered Chef Wardrobe collections to create your own unique look. However, we do recommend incorporating at least one new item from the current collection to keep your wardrobe fresh and on-trend.

5. Where can I purchase items from the Pampered Chef Wardrobe?

You can purchase items from the Pampered Chef Wardrobe through your consultant website or at Spring Launch events. You can also contact your consultant to place an order or inquire about available items and sizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Cook1