• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is HO or Director Responsible For Our Cluster's Challenge Wins?

In summary, the responsibility for our cluster's challenge wins is shared between the HO and Director. The HO is responsible for coordinating and overseeing all aspects of our team's participation in challenges, while the Director provides overall direction and vision for the team. The HO and Director have a collaborative relationship and work together to plan and execute the team's approach to challenges. As a team member, you can contribute to our cluster's challenge wins by actively participating, following the direction of the HO and Director, and utilizing your skills and expertise to help the team succeed.
rennea
Gold Member
Ok everyone I have a question: when our cluster wins a challenge does it come from your director or HO? The last two challenges I haven't received anything and I know for sure the last one I was to receive the new bag, but nothing. Just wondering...........

Depends on who is settin gup the challenge - the June Challenge is from HO...your director may be running her own challenges though.

These are through HO.........but I never hear anything. I've never met my director face to face. She lives about 7 hours away. And I have only spoke on the phone one time with her. This is why I love this site so much:)

I would call HO if you haven't received a HO challenge product. Was this something that your whole cluster had to meet the challenge before anyone received the product? If so, your cluster may have let you down.With so many consultants, some things do fall through the cracks!

Hi there! Typically, rewards for challenges come from your director. However, if you have not received anything for the last two challenges, I recommend reaching out to your director to inquire about the status of your rewards. They should be able to provide you with more information and help resolve any issues. Best of luck!

1. Is the HO or Director responsible for our cluster's challenge wins?

The responsibility for our cluster's challenge wins is shared between the HO and the Director. Both play important roles in organizing and leading our team to success.

2. What is the role of the HO in our cluster's challenge wins?

The HO, or Head Organizer, is responsible for coordinating and overseeing all aspects of our team's participation in challenges. They work closely with the Director to strategize, plan, and execute our approach to each challenge.

3. What is the role of the Director in our cluster's challenge wins?

The Director is responsible for providing overall direction and vision for our team. They work closely with the HO to make strategic decisions, motivate team members, and ensure the success of our cluster in challenges.

4. How does the HO and Director work together to achieve our cluster's challenge wins?

The HO and Director have a collaborative relationship, working together to plan and execute our team's approach to challenges. They communicate regularly, make decisions together, and support each other in their respective roles.

5. What can I as a team member do to help contribute to our cluster's challenge wins?

As a team member, you can contribute to our cluster's challenge wins by actively participating in challenges, following the direction of the HO and Director, and offering your skills and expertise to help the team succeed. Your dedication and hard work are essential to our success as a cluster.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• swinkate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies