• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Gillian's Twin in Massachusetts?

In summary, Gillian is a popular actress and model who has a twin that looks very similar to her but is not related to her. Gillian is aware of her twin's existence and has even met her in person. People first noticed Gillian's twin when she attended a public event and was mistaken for the actress. There are theories about why Gillian has a twin, but there is no known relation between the two. As of now, there are no plans for Gillian and her twin to work together, but they have both expressed a good sense of humor about the situation.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Gillian I saw your twin today at the farm we went to for pumpkin picking.
I am only going by your picture of course but it was you I sware!!! They say everyone has a twin somewhere...well, your is in MA!!!:)

That's not very nice - to tell her that her twin was in a pumpkin patch.Besides, Gillian doesn't look orange to me.

LOL!!! Orange is a great color to be this time of year KG!!!

Did this "twin" have that all over glow:) :)

chefkristin said:
LOL!!! Orange is a great color to be this time of year KG!!!
I dunno - kinda dangerous - things that are orange tend to get carved up or made into pies!

(Except for those barrels on the highway but they get run over by cars and trucks.)

OMG how funny! I haven't been on all weekend and just saw this thread... Just a tip- my pic is about as dressed up as I get! You will really know it is me if my hair is in a messy ponytail and I don't have any makeup on, LMAO!!! Thanks for watching for me Cheffers!

No she was all dressed up, which I also thought was funny since we were on a farm picking pumpkins :confused:

That is kinda funny about her being so dressed up! I wish we had pumpkin patches here! We buy our pumpkins at the grocery store in the produce section :(

Growing season isn't long enough or no one has ever tried? I would think that pumpkins, like other squash, would do well up there in the long daylight.

I remember seeing a story in Highlights as a kid that a lot of record-breaking pumpkins and cabbages are grown in Alaska because of the daylight.

Related to Is Gillian's Twin in Massachusetts?

1. Who is Gillian and why are people seeing her twin?

Gillian is a popular actress and model known for her striking features and unique style. People are seeing her twin because there is a person who looks very similar to her, but is not related to her.

2. Is Gillian aware of her twin's existence?

Yes, Gillian is aware of her twin and has even met her in person. They have both expressed their surprise at how much they resemble each other.

3. How did people discover Gillian's twin?

People first started noticing Gillian's twin when she attended a public event and was mistaken for the actress. Photos and videos of the encounter quickly went viral, leading to more sightings and speculation.

4. Are there any theories about why Gillian has a twin?

Some people believe that Gillian's twin is a long-lost relative or a secret sibling. Others think it could be a case of doppelgangers or lookalikes, as there is no known relation between the two.

5. Does Gillian have any plans to work with her twin in the future?

As of now, there are no plans for Gillian and her twin to collaborate or work together. However, they both have a good sense of humor about the situation and have joked about doing a project together in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
  • SLDOWDY1978
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies