• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Free PDF Creator Software Secure for Downloading?

In summary, a friend shared a link for free, downloadable PDF creator software, which can be found at http://www.pdfforge.org/products/pdfcreator. This software allows for easy conversion of various file formats to PDF, making it easier for people to share documents. It also allows for personalization of PDF files. There are other software options available for converting PDF files to Word, which can be found through a simple online search.
raebates
Staff member
A friend of mine just sent me a link for free, downloadable PDF creator software. Here's the link:

http://www.pdfforge.org/products/pdfcreator

Use it in good health!

BTW, in case you're worried, the friend is one of the pastors at our church. He creates software for a living and is a bit paranoid (in the best sense of the word) about downloading software, so I'm sure it's secure.

I love my pdf changer. I seriously don't know how I did anything without it now that I've used it the last year. Woohoo! Mine is a different one, but probably works just the same (you just print to pdf, right?). :)

Yep. That's how this one works. (At least, that's what my friend told me. I haven't tried it yet.)

The one I used on my Windows machine was actually called "Print to PDF." Macs have that capability built in. :D

Thanks Rae, this should let me convert more than just word documents which is all my current software does.

I use something similar and it's wonderful! It's so easy to hit "print" on *anything* and print it to a PDF file rather than a printer... I even save articles off the web that way! :)

Thanks, Rae. I put it in my favorites to download later.

You're all welcome. :)

Thanks Rae. I only have the professional version of adobe at work. This will free up some of my breaks. :)

I can be really dense w/ computer related stuff.....can someone tell me why I want to convert to PDF?

ChefBeckyD said:
I can be really dense w/ computer related stuff.....can someone tell me why I want to convert to PDF?

It's an easy format for people to share. For my part, the advantage is that I have Word 2007. Since most people don't, I can't share my Word files because they can't open them. PDF files are generally accessible to everyone. That also means that my Publisher files, once converted, can be shared with people who don't have Publisher.

raebates said:
It's an easy format for people to share. For my part, the advantage is that I have Word 2007. Since most people don't, I can't share my Word files because they can't open them. PDF files are generally accessible to everyone. That also means that my Publisher files, once converted, can be shared with people who don't have Publisher.

thanks Rae! I don't have Word 2007, and I don't have Publisher......when someone sends or posts a PDF file, I usually want it changed to Word - so I can personalize it.......would this do that - or does it just change things to PDF?

I don't think you would be able to personalize it, unless you had complete pdf software. I think the people who can change form pdf to word have a full version.

I need to change some nedw PDFs I just got to word to change a few things. Does this program do that too? If not, what do I do?
Thanks

I don't think so. You may be able to copy and paste, though. I'll have to play with it to let you know.

If you Google (PDF Word conversion software), you can find a lot of software that will convert from PDF to Word. Some of it has trial versions available (some are time limited, some will only convert 1 page at a time). All are cheaper than buying the full version of Acrobat if all you want to do is add your personalization to flyers.

Thanks for the link to this software, Rae!

If it is PC related and you post it here I may be able to convert it for you. I'm heading off friday for a week vacation but otherwise I frequently do this for people as I have software that converts PDF to word.

1. What is Free PDF Creator Software?

Free PDF Creator Software is a tool that allows you to easily convert various file formats into PDF documents for free. It is a convenient and efficient way to create professional-looking PDFs without the need for expensive software.

2. How do I download Free PDF Creator Software?

You can download Free PDF Creator Software by visiting the official website or by searching for it on a trusted software download platform. Once you find the software, click on the download button and follow the prompts to install it on your device.

3. What types of files can be converted to PDF with this software?

Free PDF Creator Software supports a wide range of file formats, including Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, images, and more. It can also convert multiple files at once, making it a convenient tool for batch conversions.

4. Is Free PDF Creator Software easy to use?

Yes, Free PDF Creator Software is designed to be user-friendly and straightforward. It has a simple interface and requires no technical skills to operate. With just a few clicks, you can convert your files to high-quality PDFs.

5. Is Free PDF Creator Software safe to use?

Yes, Free PDF Creator Software is safe and secure to use. It is regularly updated to ensure that it is free from viruses and malware. Additionally, it does not require any personal information or access to your files, making it a trustworthy tool for converting files to PDF.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
KARYN
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • maryellen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies