• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Creating Recipes with Leftover Ingredients Worth Celebrating?

In summary, "I Created a Recipe! (Sort Of:)" is a feature on Pampered Chef that allows users to customize pre-existing recipes. Users can choose a base recipe from the collection, make changes to ingredients and instructions, and save and share their personalized recipe with others. This feature is not intended for creating new recipes from scratch, and can be accessed on any computer or mobile device with internet access. Users also have the ability to edit or delete their customized recipes at any time.
newmexgirl
Now for all you "seasoned cheffers" this is probably not even a post-worthy event. But, for those of you new non-cooking consultants like me:eek: this is an event worthy of severe celebration:sing:

I was having one of those "clean the refrigerator" days and found the following (all leftover from a show earlier in the week):

Fresh strawberries
Light sour cream
Light Cool Whip

So I mixed 1/4 cup of the sour cream with 1 T of brown sugar and a dash of vanilla. Then I folded in 1/4 cup of the Cool Whip and dipped my lovely strawberries in it.

It was to die for!

Leslie
(Who, thanks to Pampered Chef, now performs brave cooking stunts (unhampered by lack of recipes:) in the kitchen daily)

Well, congratulations on breaking out of your shell and trying something new - glad it was good!

Great post! Thanks for sharing. :)

newmexgirl said:
(Who, thanks to Pampered Chef, now performs brave cooking stunts (unhampered by lack of recipes:) in the kitchen daily)

That is hysterical and what an AWESOME recruiting line for your shows!!!
Congrats, sounds yummy!

Hi Leslie,Congratulations on your successful "clean the refrigerator" day! It's always a great feeling when you can use up leftovers and create something delicious. And your strawberry dip sounds absolutely amazing - I can almost taste it just reading your description.As a seasoned Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that your creative cooking skills are definitely post-worthy! It's always inspiring to see consultants like you experimenting and coming up with new recipes using our products. I'm glad to hear that Pampered Chef has helped you become more confident and adventurous in the kitchen.Keep up the great work and happy cooking!Best,

Related to Is Creating Recipes with Leftover Ingredients Worth Celebrating?

What is "I Created a Recipe! (Sort Of:)"?

"I Created a Recipe! (Sort Of:)" is a feature on Pampered Chef that allows you to customize a pre-existing recipe with your own personal touch.

How does "I Created a Recipe! (Sort Of:)" work?

First, you select a base recipe from our collection. Then, you can make changes to the ingredients and instructions to suit your preferences. Once you're satisfied, you can save and share your customized recipe with others.

Can I use this feature to create my own recipe from scratch?

No, "I Created a Recipe! (Sort Of:)" is designed to help you personalize and tweak existing recipes, not to create new ones from scratch.

Do I need any special equipment to use this feature?

No, all you need is a computer or mobile device with internet access to access "I Created a Recipe! (Sort Of:)" on our website.

Can I edit or delete my customized recipes?

Yes, you can always go back and make changes to your recipes or delete them entirely if you no longer want them saved on your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies