• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Consultant's Corner website down?

In summary, there may be various reasons why you are unable to access Consultant's Corner, such as technical issues or a down internet connection. It is recommended to try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or accessing the website from a different browser. If the issue persists, contacting customer service for assistance is advised. Scheduled maintenance for the website is typically done during off-peak hours, but urgent maintenance may also occur. The duration of downtime may vary, but orders can still be placed through customer service or the Order Entry Form. Data will not be lost during any downtime as it is regularly backed up by the IT team.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I can't get the PC website to load at all...

OOOH - maybe they are putting fall packages up????? PLEASE?????

Just signed in and it worked fine for me.

No fall packages yet.

Yeah, here too...

I was just there too.

DOH!! I knew there was something else I wanted to check while there! (sample pkgs) - Don't you hate when you click something and it makes the site go away and that is not what you wanted to do?!

It seems to be working now.

Got in just fine...

ah - now I can get in...

Hey, it was me also. :(

1. Why am I unable to access Consultant's Corner?

There could be various reasons why you are unable to access Consultant's Corner. It could be due to a technical issue on our end, or your internet connection may be down. Please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or try accessing the website from a different browser. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Is there a scheduled maintenance for Consultant's Corner?

We understand that Consultant's Corner is an important tool for our consultants, and we try our best to schedule maintenance during off-peak hours. However, sometimes we may need to perform urgent maintenance to improve the website's performance. If there is a scheduled maintenance, we will notify our consultants in advance via email or through our social media channels.

3. How long will Consultant's Corner be down?

The duration of downtime for Consultant's Corner may vary depending on the issue at hand. Our IT team works as quickly as possible to resolve any technical issues and get the website back up and running. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience during this time.

4. Can I still place orders while Consultant's Corner is down?

Yes, you can still place orders by contacting our customer service team or by using our Order Entry Form. Our customer service team will be happy to assist you with placing orders and answer any questions you may have while Consultant's Corner is down.

5. Will I lose any data while Consultant's Corner is down?

No, your data will not be lost while Consultant's Corner is down. Our IT team ensures that all data is backed up regularly so that no information is lost during any downtime. Once the website is back up, you can access all your data as usual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ShellBeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • cochef