• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Arbonne the Right Choice for Me? Seeking Feedback on the Company

In summary, Karen thinks that the company has potential, but she would not want to sell products because of the lack of support. She also thinks that it would be more work than with other companies. Her sister sells the products, but only for the discount.
Momma23boys
Silver Member
I am wondering how the whole structure works. I have a friend (of sorts) who sells and of course loves it... I would like any feedback about the company.. Thanks!
Karen

I recently signed upTo simply get the 35% discount for myself because I love the products. However, I have yet to be contacted by a director to say "welcome" etc. Compairing that to PC, I think to myself, I would never actually "sell" it to anyone because the support is not there, unlike PC which you get more support than you could possibly imagine.

That's just my 2 cents.

I don't sell Arbonne, but I know several people who do. They definitely promote it as a "non-party" company, although I know some do the parties too. I do use their skin-care regimen and have really liked it. It's all botanically based and they have lots of other products that are "pro-health" based.

My thoughts on the "non-party" idea is that it seems like it would be much more work. Doing a party-type plan exposes you to a LOT more people and much more quickly. You're in front of a whole bunch of people at once. Although we don't have as high a percentage of consumable products for reorders. But, personally I could never sell anything other than PC. I'm surprised I even gave this a try.

I agree-the support with PC is amazing. I don't know any other company that gives that level of support when you WANT it (sure there are other companies that force it on you from what I've heard) and the customer service is just amazing!!

I signed with Arbonne 2 years ago. I have no intention of selling it, but wanted the 35% discount. The products are wonderful. The girl I signed with talked about the benefits of being a consultant and that you can earn a car. She boasted at the time that she had just replaced her nursing income with Arbonne income and was able to quit her job. She has over 100 people in her down-line, but I don't know how many of them are actually selling and how many are just there for the 35% discount. There are no sales quotas to stay active, you just pay your fee every year and continue to order. But in order to make money you have to sell and recruit...I think you would have to stay very busy in order to replace an income. I will say that now my recruiter is back at her nursing job. I don't know if her sales have declined or she just wants to make more money.

My sister sells it, but only for the discount. She's done a couple of parties, and I just put in my first order from her. (The thermal exfoliating masque is awesome.) She said she'd give me her discount on everything, but I feel bad taking that when she buys PC from me all the time. (She's addicted to Simple Additions!) So I used her discount on the starter face care set, and will pay full price so she gets the commission on any other orders I do. :D

chefmelody said:
(The thermal exfoliating masque is awesome.) :D
Yes, I LOVE that! I just bought the whole set of the anti-aging line, but still need to get the thermal masque thing. I have only done the sample of that so far. It really feels like it works!!:D

I LOVE the anti aging lineI new it was working great about 1 year ago, when my husband said (after about 2 weeks of using it) I can totally tell a difference in your face. Now, my husband even uses the men line of anti aging, and will even tell me when he's running out of it. The products definately have made a difference for both of us.

Hmmm, I have a friend that sells it. Maybe I should give her a call and check it out.
I could use something to make my face look better. :D :D :D

Kris

ihavethetools said:
Hmmm, I have a friend that sells it. Maybe I should give her a call and check it out.
I could use something to make my face look better. :D :D :D

Kris
Have her let you try one of their sample sets. It's good to try it first!

Couple of QuestionsRight now I am a Mary Kay consultant (for over 9 years) but I don't sell it. I just do it to get the 50% discount on my products. I order about every 6 months for myself, my cousin and my aunt (they also get a discount).

Anyone know how Arbonne compares in price to MK? I would maybe be willing to switch if it wasn't more costly. Also, what is the start up cost or yearly fee?

Thanks!

Yikes!!Well, never mind about that last post. I went to their website and they are more expensive than MK. They do have some neat things that MK doesn't have (like a line for babies). I guess if there are not yearly sales requirment it might still be cool to sign up to use it as gifts.

I learned this week that the yearly fee is around $25-30. Consultants get a 35% discount and lots of free or deeply discounted specials. Don't know anymore, except the products sound great.

I held an Arbonne Class in my home last night. It was quite educational. I am much more aware of the presence of mineral oil in my skin care products! I'm not quite ready to ditch all of my current stuff, but I will definitely be phasing them out as they are used up.

I've signed on as a consultant sheerly to be a 'wholesale customer'. My consultant is great and is going to try to help me get the travel size set when she can. (That particular set is only available for purchase when there is a $250+ order submitted.)

I do Lady Emily which is all natural products including mineral makeup as well as an infant and children's lines. I do this for my discount which is 50% on all orders with no order or monthly minimums. I don't know how the prices compare to Arbonne, but I know they are similar to Mary Kay.

I have recently started doing Melaleuca. I love their makeup and skin care products....I love the Arbonne, but these are better (my opinion) and they are much cheaper. I spend about 50.00 each month on household supplies and other things I already use to keep my 35 required points to keep active. Arbonne is great but it is very expensive.

Related to Is Arbonne the Right Choice for Me? Seeking Feedback on the Company

1. What is Arbonne?

Arbonne is a line of skincare, cosmetics, and wellness products that are sold through independent consultants. Their products are made with botanically-based ingredients and are free from harmful chemicals and animal testing.

2. Is Arbonne a multi-level marketing company?

Yes, Arbonne operates under a multi-level marketing model where independent consultants earn commissions from selling products and recruiting new consultants to their team.

3. How is Arbonne different from other skincare brands?

Arbonne prides itself on using pure, natural, and sustainable ingredients in their products. They also have a strong focus on promoting a healthy lifestyle and sustainability through their business practices.

4. Can I purchase Arbonne products without going through a consultant?

No, Arbonne products can only be purchased through an independent consultant. This allows for a personal shopping experience and the opportunity to learn more about the products from someone who uses them regularly.

5. Are Arbonne products more expensive than other skincare brands?

Arbonne products may be slightly more expensive than some drugstore brands, but they use high-quality, natural ingredients that provide results. Plus, as a customer, you have the opportunity to earn discounts and rewards through their Preferred Client program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
jdavis
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613