• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Selling the Show on the Go Rolling Case?

In summary, the Show on the Go Rolling Case is a durable and versatile option for organizing and transporting items. It measures 19.5 inches in length, 12 inches in width, and 17 inches in height, and has four spacious compartments. While it is designed for Pampered Chef products, it can also be used for other items and is easy to clean with a damp cloth or gentle soap and water solution.
larathechef
Does anyone have this for sale? Please let me know as I am interested in getting one.

thanks

Lara

I think you can order it on the supply order form with a supply order...the shipping would definitely be less than anyone could send it to you.

I have one of the big older ones. It will hold ALOT! Let me know if you are interested...!

I have oneI have one for sale... let me know if you're still interested. See my post on going out of business.

Sofia Pylypiak

How much are you asking for it?

Related to Is Anyone Selling the Show on the Go Rolling Case?

1. What are the dimensions of the Show on the Go Rolling Case?

The Show on the Go Rolling Case measures 19.5 inches in length, 12 inches in width, and 17 inches in height.

2. Is the Show on the Go Rolling Case durable?

Yes, the Show on the Go Rolling Case is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand frequent use and travel.

3. How many compartments does the Show on the Go Rolling Case have?

The Show on the Go Rolling Case has four spacious compartments, including a large main compartment for products and three smaller compartments for accessories and supplies.

4. Can the Show on the Go Rolling Case be used for other items besides Pampered Chef products?

While the Show on the Go Rolling Case is specifically designed for Pampered Chef products, it can be used to transport and organize other items such as office supplies, crafting materials, or even clothes for travel.

5. Is the Show on the Go Rolling Case easy to clean?

Yes, the Show on the Go Rolling Case is made with stain-resistant material and can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth. For tougher stains, a gentle soap and water solution can be used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dorothy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Dorothy
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • pcsheri
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies