• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Local Minnesota Residents Assist with Urgent Outdoor Party Supplies?

In summary, PC is dragging their feet on my order submitted last week on 4/29/2010! I need this stuff by Sat AM for our Mother Daughter thing and it still just says only recieved! I called and called and called... I get it is being packed up to ship out today and still says recieved not picking or shipped!! I am in a panic, because my mother is counting on this for our day and it is not going to be here! I also sent out a E-mail to fellow consultants begging that if they have the product, I need it asap
schel
PC is dragging their feet on my order submitted last week on 4/29/2010! I need this stuff by Sat AM for our Mother Daughter thing and it still just says only recieved! I called and called and called... I get it is being packed up to ship out today and still says recieved not picking or shipped!! I am in a panic, because my mother is counting on this for our day and it is not going to be here! I also sent out a E-mail to fellow consultants begging that if they have the product, I need it asap!!!
Nothing.
I am so freaking out. I am in Minnesota and if anyone has the Outdoor Party Plates, Tumblers, and plastic ware, I need it by Saturday. Please contact me asap!!!
[email protected]
Thank you if not for anything listening to me vent!!! :eek:
Schel

Don't panic. My stuff often doesn't show up as picked or shipped until after it's arrived at my house.

I sure hope so!
S

when they are this swamped at the end of a big promotion or end of the month- it is often like that. They don't update the shipping page in real time.

esavvymom said:
when they are this swamped at the end of a big promotion or end of the month- it is often like that. They don't update the shipping page in real time.

True. I've had shows say received, and suddenly have an e-mail saying it's shipped.

PC isn't dragging their feet, we are normally told that it can take 10-12 business days for orders to arrive. They are only 3 business days behind on shipping right now. They were guaranteeing delivery by Mother's Day but not any sooner. Keep in mind that the end of the month can sometimes be the slowest plus it was the end of the Excellence Awards.

wadesgirl said:
PC isn't dragging their feet, we are normally told that it can take 10-12 business days for orders to arrive. They are only 3 business days behind on shipping right now. They were guaranteeing delivery by Mother's Day but not any sooner. Keep in mind that the end of the month can sometimes be the slowest plus it was the end of the Excellence Awards.

And kit enhancement...

Where in MN are you? I ask because I am in MN as well but just south of the Twin Cities...I know someone who has those pieces and I could ask if you are close enough!

thehaleykitchen said:
Where in MN are you? I ask because I am in MN as well but just south of the Twin Cities...I know someone who has those pieces and I could ask if you are close enough!

Thanks, I found the plates and plastic ware, but could really use the cups, I am in Big Lake MN. I don't need to purchase so much as need these for our Mother Daughter table at the church.

Some are doing china and we chose to do the Outdoor PC items to promote the upcoming Church Kitchen Shower since they redid the kitchen at church and want to stock it with PC now. We thought that what a better way than to do up our table with PC. I don't own the dots or we would have gone that way. Anyways if you have someone close to me in BL, that would be great if they would borrow the cups to match the rest on our table.

Thanks.
Schel

wadesgirl said:

I'm not trying to be mean, maybe I should have worded it differently and not said dragging their feet. Should have said shipping is extremely slow due to certain circumstances right now...

Sorry if I stepped on any toes.
Schel

I'm in a panic b/c a show I submitted on the 3rd that I had hoped would be here in time for Mother's Day isn't even listed as entered in the system according to when I called them!!!

schel said:
I'm not trying to be mean, maybe I should have worded it differently and not said dragging their feet. Should have said shipping is extremely slow due to certain circumstances right now...

Sorry if I stepped on any toes.
Schel

I was just trying to point out that they aren't really behind. They guaranteed to be here by Mother's Day which is next weekend. We are generally spoiled with fast shipping and then people get upset when it slows just a little.

wadesgirl said:
I was just trying to point out that they aren't really behind. They guaranteed to be here by Mother's Day which is next weekend. We are generally spoiled with fast shipping and then people get upset when it slows just a little.

I never have "fast shiping" it always takes 6 days to ship to La Mesa. :(

my April 30th show is scheduled to arrive tomorrow (7th). Funny thing is, my SUPPLY Order, submitted on the 2nd of May, actually is arriving TODAY. I figured it would be shoved aside until next week! My KE order - also submitted the 30th, has shipped as of last night/today. So I think they are doing quite well if they can get all of those out and I'll have them most likely by this weekend! They weren't large orders/shows by any means, but still....:D

heat123 said:
I never have "fast shiping" it always takes 6 days to ship to La Mesa. :(

I am there with you. It takes 5-6 days to get to me in Tacoma.

makes me grateful that I have 2nd day Fed Ex up here in Alaska, even though we pay dearly for it (15% + $2)

I know the feeling. A ton of Consultants must have put in their April Parties on the 30th because it has been sitting there for 4 days now! I put my first fundraiser on May 1 and was so hoping that I would get it by Friday. I have another fundraiser down that way this weekend and was hoping to not have to make a special trip down. It shows picked but we all know that don't mean a thing. Oh well, just one extra day of traveling for two hours to deliver it!

BOOHOOO.. my status says shipped finally on May 6th... no chance it will be here by tomorrow for sure. :(

wadesgirl said:

Mothers day is this Sunday. May 9th 2010.
Schel

:(
heat123 said:
BOOHOOO.. my status says shipped finally on May 6th... no chance it will be here by tomorrow for sure. :(

Me to, it says shipped now and not due for arrival until Sat. Unless it arrives Sat AM, which is most likely a no go, I'm SOL! :(
Schel

A while back someone at HO told me that the reason Supply orders ship out much faster is because all that stuff is stored in a different part of the warehouse and because it has it own separate lines, and a lot less demand, those go out like almost immediately. And my party on the 1st shows picked but I got the shipped e-mail! I figured out one of the reference numbers and plugged that in and found they did ship! However, it looks like two of three boxes will make it today. That is cool because the third will still be here tomorrow and that stuff can go with me Sunday so no extra trip!! I am so glad.

Thanks for all your input and feedback, things went just fine for the Mother Daughter thing at the church. Unfortunatly the things did not arrive in time, however I found a consultant near by that borrowed me some plates and plastic ware and all was well! Wait till I get a pic of the table done up to post, your going to love it!!!
Schel

1. How do I deal with a customer who is "Freaking Out!!!" during a party?

It's important to remain calm and listen to the customer's concerns. Assure them that their satisfaction is our top priority and offer solutions to resolve the issue, such as a replacement product or a refund. Remember to always maintain a professional and empathetic attitude.

2. Can I offer a discount or free product to a customer who is "Freaking Out!!!"?

While it may be tempting to offer a discount or free product to appease a distressed customer, it's important to follow company policies. Consult with your manager for guidance on how to handle the situation and determine the best course of action.

3. How can I prevent customers from "Freaking Out!!!" at parties?

One way to prevent customers from becoming upset is to set clear expectations and communicate any potential issues or delays in advance. Be organized and have all necessary materials and products ready before the party starts. Also, make sure to provide excellent customer service throughout the party.

4. What should I do if a customer is "Freaking Out!!!" about a product being out of stock?

If a customer is upset about a product being out of stock, apologize for the inconvenience and offer to place an order for them or suggest a similar product. If the customer is not satisfied with these options, escalate the issue to your manager for further assistance.

5. How can I stay calm and handle a customer who is "Freaking Out!!!"?

Remember to take deep breaths and remain professional. Listen to the customer's concerns and offer solutions to resolve the issue. It's also helpful to have a support system, such as a manager or colleague, who can assist you in handling the situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Debala715
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • ChefBeckyD