• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Here on Houseparty.com

In summary, this site provides a way for people to have house parties and get free products in return. You just apply and they let you know if you get choosen.
That is exactlly right!!! It is free no caught at all

Oklabell said:
I sometimes only invite a couple of friends but they send you stuff for 15 people or so.
You can make it what you want it to be but it is fun. I include what I can to a PC party people will come if they get free stuff.
If you are chosen for the Kellogg's one this is what you get FOR FREE so you could have a PC party around that

A Party Pack that your brain—and your guests—will love!

15 boxes of Kellogg’s Live Bright™ Double Chocolate brain health bars
15 boxes of Kellogg’s Live Bright™ Dark Chocolate Vanilla brain health bars
1 Big Brain Academy board game
Live Bright™ product coupons to share with your guests
15 branded word scramble games

All I can say is WOWWWWWWW--that's alot of stuff!!!!!!!

When I log in and click on current events, when I clicked on TNT it says my package has shipped. I did not get an email saying I got it, so, does that mean I have the party?

Anyone have kids into Cartoon Network? Here is the newest addition that you can sign up for on houseparty:

http://www.houseparty.com/splash/cartoonnetworkconfidential

I just signed up for the better homes and garden one and had to do a survey - one of the questions was about what type of parties I have hosted in my home - Product Party (ex. Pampered Chef) - somebody else sign up and tell me I wasn't dreaming!

Dor,

lol

I signed up for the Cannon and Cartoon network parties and saw the same thing in both surveys.
:)

You weren't dreaming!!

I can't even see the cartoon network one. I am I missing something?

I just clicked the link that KellyTheChef posted and it worked.

http://www.houseparty.com/splash/cartoonnetworkconfidential

Well aint that special - glad I wasn't dreaming!!!

Ok, it is there now! Thanks!

oooh! This sounds neat! I love Ice Road Truckers! Too bad it already happened. Added my name to the mailing list for the Lipstick Jungle one! Always fun to have another excuse to get everyone together! Especially if I don't have to pay for all of it! YAY!

I'm not sure I understand this but if I signed up to do a party with my freinds, can I enter multiple companies for 1 night-date, to get my freinds together to sample all of them??? Or are there specific dates to have them?

Last edited:
I've been signing up for all of them, but no parties yet! Kelly, I bet that means you got the party!! Let us know!

So, if you sign up for a party and you get it, do you have to have a party or can you just give them out to your friends and tell them to try it? I do not know that many people where I live and it is too far to drive to my hometown. I really don't think I understand how this works. It is actually FREE??

mpkegley said:
So, if you sign up for a party and you get it, do you have to have a party or can you just give them out to your friends and tell them to try it? I do not know that many people where I live and it is too far to drive to my hometown. I really don't think I understand how this works. It is actually FREE??

Yes it's free...

The idea is to sign up, if your selected you get your family and friends together and sample the products or what ever it is. Using the stuff for your pc shows as a little treat for guests would work great.

There are full instructions on the website.

<h2>1. Can I find the Fisher Price products on Houseparty.com?</h2><p>Yes, Houseparty.com does offer a variety of Fisher Price products for purchase. Simply search for "Fisher Price" on the website to see the available options.</p><h2>2. Is Houseparty.com an official retailer of Pampered Chef products?</h2><p>No, Houseparty.com is not an official retailer of Pampered Chef products. We recommend purchasing directly from Pampered Chef or through one of our authorized consultants.</p><h2>3. Can I earn Pampered Chef rewards for hosting a party on Houseparty.com?</h2><p>No, only parties hosted through an authorized Pampered Chef consultant are eligible for Pampered Chef rewards. However, you can still enjoy the fun and benefits of hosting a virtual party on Houseparty.com.</p><h2>4. Are there any restrictions on what products can be purchased through Houseparty.com?</h2><p>Houseparty.com only offers a select number of Pampered Chef products for purchase. If you are looking for a specific product, we recommend checking directly with Pampered Chef or an authorized consultant.</p><h2>5. Can I mention Houseparty.com on social media if I am hosting a Pampered Chef party through the website?</h2><p>Yes, you are welcome to mention Houseparty.com on social media when promoting your Pampered Chef party. However, please keep in mind that Houseparty.com is not affiliated with Pampered Chef and should not be promoted as an official Pampered Chef platform.</p>

1. Can I find the Fisher Price products on Houseparty.com?

Yes, Houseparty.com does offer a variety of Fisher Price products for purchase. Simply search for "Fisher Price" on the website to see the available options.

2. Is Houseparty.com an official retailer of Pampered Chef products?

No, Houseparty.com is not an official retailer of Pampered Chef products. We recommend purchasing directly from Pampered Chef or through one of our authorized consultants.

3. Can I earn Pampered Chef rewards for hosting a party on Houseparty.com?

No, only parties hosted through an authorized Pampered Chef consultant are eligible for Pampered Chef rewards. However, you can still enjoy the fun and benefits of hosting a virtual party on Houseparty.com.

4. Are there any restrictions on what products can be purchased through Houseparty.com?

Houseparty.com only offers a select number of Pampered Chef products for purchase. If you are looking for a specific product, we recommend checking directly with Pampered Chef or an authorized consultant.

5. Can I mention Houseparty.com on social media if I am hosting a Pampered Chef party through the website?

Yes, you are welcome to mention Houseparty.com on social media when promoting your Pampered Chef party. However, please keep in mind that Houseparty.com is not affiliated with Pampered Chef and should not be promoted as an official Pampered Chef platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minjoe_bri
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • WLMcCoy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies